Definitely profit. Why is my ISK up for grabs?
I've been out of EVE for almost a year since my last time playing, and I won't have the time investment needed for me to really enjoy it, ever. So I might as well not let teh moneys rot away! CCP reactivated my account briefly on petition so this doesn't cost me anything. I made this money through trade.Prizes
One (1) First prize: 700 million ISK
. This is enough to buy a PLEX (1 month of gametime) plus a bit. Or you can buy a pretty sweet ride.
Five (5) Second prizes: 10 million ISK each. A big boon for a newbie, a pittance to veterans.Rules
- All submissions are eligible for second prize--you can get all the questions wrong. Only correct submissions, or the most correct submissions, are eligible for first prize. Winners chosen at random from those who are eligible.
- Entries must be submitted by private message to me by 7AM PST Wednesday 2/6
. With your submission or very shortly after you win, I'll need you to PM me your character (or corp) name so I can Give Money. 24 hours after the contest ends I will no longer be able to award the prize.
- You must have the "New Neighbor" AND "10 comments" badge awarded BEFORE the date of this posting (this is to prevent folks joining and posting like mad in order to enter) (thanks for this one @Jokke)The quiz
1. What is the longest possible range of an EVE market buy order?
2. Please describe the scam in the contract "[Want To Sell 1 PLEX 470 Million !!!!!]".
3. What is 1 au in km? You should know this for directional scanning.
4. You know ISK as the currency of EVE. What currency is called ISK in real life, and how is the answer related to EVE?
5. EVE adage: "Don't ___ what you can't ___" (fill in 4 words)
6. Real world question! What are North America's top two heavy rail transit systems in terms of ridership per capita? Where a capita is counted by living in the metro area.
7. Real world question! Why was Beijing called Peking before?
Remember to PM me the answers. By all means post if a question is unclear.
edit1: Clarified question 4