You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!
is it your floppy drive???
with the first test of the bowie feature, Ivan actually did come back with Labyrinth. we were talking about ivans labyrinth sequence, when @linc thought of this. i think @Ivan has a ghost in the machine. @linc is playing with AI and pushing it on us as fun little easter egg games.
- Didn't win the Powerball? Try playing the Powerbloop! Limited time only.
- Mercenaries can now choose between 4 quests.
- Mercenary death is now independent of quests chosen.
- Mercenary recruitment time reduction bonus replaced with recruitment speed increasing bonus.
- Bury 500 Mercenaries achievement reduced to Bury 200 Mercenaries.
- Hero tooltips will no longer claim that a hero is contributing greater than 100% of total DPS.
- Mercenary tooltip will no longer display negative experience.
- Quest rewards displayed will always be rounded down from actual rewards, so nothing displayed as a 100% chance
will ever fail.
I dont know about you guys but im putting all my eggs into the powerbloop basket.
- Our new server is named Ivan. Duh.
- Moving to *#%^&!Q@( newest "zone" with nicer tools.
- Upgrading from mechanical to SSD drive.
- Upgrading from %$&^@! 5 to 7. the first number is smaller than the second
- Upgrading from &#$ 2.2 to 2.4.
- Upgrading from &^& 5.4 to 5.6 (big performance gains).
- Upgrading from ^#$( 5.5 to %(@# 5.7 (a fork of the project by the founder).
- Slightly less $ per month for overall better performance and new tech stack.
- Upgrading our web stack will be much easier in the new setup.
Our old web stack was quite fragile, to the point where the techs didn't want to touch it to do a simple upgrade like moving a point version in PHP. So I decided back in August to do a full migration. After a few fits and starts, I sat down to set it up in earnest yesterday. Turns out I've gotten a little faster at this process over the years so I expect we'll be moving as soon as I finish doing a dry run with the databases today.
thats what i got out of that. cool beans
Icrontic — Home of the Big Beef Burrito since 8-8-2000, fool. A Short-Media community © 2003–2018. Powered with ill-gotten helium.