Mythic dungeons

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

The quest this week is to complete 4 mythic dungeons for a 705 gear chest. I've got 2 done on my main but would like to do it on my alts too. Anybody up for some 5-mans in the next couple of days?

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

yes pls.

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

I would really like this. I won't be able to play until Saturday evening though. Might be able to devote some time Sunday as well.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Around 8-ish?

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

I will do mah best to be home then.. no worries if you get it all done before then.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

I'm in. Ping me if you see me on... Friday evening or Saturday evening are possibilities :)
    I'm happy to tank, would also like to run my alt(s) if their gear is good enough (not sure if that's true). :digi:

I'm gonna run with my tank tonight. Mythic dungeons are hard; it took me about 4 hours to do 4 on my main, even with a good group. At the end I got a mythic HFC shoulder (720), which was VERY exciting until it wasn't as good as my 695 tier shoulders, and also not correctly itemized for my spec :-/.

720 Transmog piece here we go.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited September 2015

I noticed those in the log, those are the Archimonde look-a-like armor piece you got. I'm jealous.

Yeah, I got the shoulders from the mythic quest and the helm from a shipyard mission. I only get gear from NOT raiding lol

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

I'm around and offering to tank mythic dungeons before raid -- I don't know what I'm doing because I hate pugs, but it should be a fast queue if we can get a few more peeps :)

Mythic Dungeons have been VERY good to a lot of people. 715-725 gear is dropping in almost every one; not to mention the 300 valor you get per run. I got a weapon upgrade for Kethark tonight in Auchindoun; the first weapon upgrade I've gotten since before HFC. I've been running with the crafted staff for months. UPGRADE GET.

JBoogaloo