Humble Monthly Bundle

ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
What is the Humble Monthly Bundle?

A highly curated bundle of our favorite games at one fixed price. Includes everything from recent hits to hidden gems to timeless classics - every month.

Subscribe

Receive a bundle every month. Simply sign up, and let the games roll in.

Play

Discover games that haven't been featured in other bundles.

Give

Help worthwhile causes — 5% of each month's proceeds support charity.

PS. RIP your backlog. Will be even harder to finish now ;)

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

$12 a month can get you a shit ton of Steam games but I guess if you already buy at least a bundle a month it might be worth it.

Not for me though.

-Digi

oni_dels
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

This would be great for the backlog! Said no one ever

oni_delstrooster89
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

I wish they gave more details. There is nothing telling how many games are in each bundle which bugs me since I normally grab all of their other bundles for less and still get almost every single tier, no I don't need you to send me a t-shirt and swag with my games.

They do say it will be games they haven't bundled before which could be really promising if you are willing to play the lotto because they have AAA titles in their store. But I also see this simply giving you the chance to get the games from them before everyone else has access. Why would they put something in a bundle that wouldn't later go into the store/bundle?

Seems to be target at people that don't check their website every couple of days to catch things.