THE WORLD CHAMPION KANSAS CITY ROYALS!!!!

2»

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

TIL: USA + Canada = The World

-Digi

Thrax
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2015

@aspieRommel said:
    I bet if the Detroit Lions (miraculously) win the Super Bowl, @Church4252 will be on here calling the team "The world champion Detroit Lions".

I would actually say "Superbowl Champions Detroit Lions" Because the game they played to win the championship is the Superbowl. Just like how I would call anyone that win the Stanley Cup the "Stanley Cup Champions" like I did earlier this year with the Chicago Blackhawks

Is it accurate to call the KC Royals World Series Champions? Yes, because that is what Major League Baseball calls the championship game. But it is inaccurate to call them World Champions.

CBRyder
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2015

well....

Here's a list of countries playing (American) football: American Samoa, Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Costa Rica, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chili, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States (of course), Uruguay, Thailand, Australia, and Venezuela.

so....

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

I think you may have missed the point.

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2015

@Ryder said:
    I think you may have missed the point.

did I? :p

aspieRommel
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Besides, we are calling the Royals World Series Champions, we're just leaving out the word "series" ;)