Ancient artifact located

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited December 2015 in Community

While excavating an old desk drawer in preperation for the big move, unearthed this rare specimen.

If my research is correct, ancient peoples once had square niches on the front of their computational business machines (possibly located near the legendary "turbo button"), in which they would affix such "badges" to show loyalty to their tribe. If the badges are more than ornamental, further purpose is lost to history.

The tribe depicted on these badges was likely focused on textile manufacture, as documents frequently mention "folding" as a primary occupation of the tribesmen.

It is unknown if current residents of the area are descendants of this group of early weavers.

Research is ongoing.

RyderprimesuspectUPSLynxAnnespigflipperGargWinfreymertesnSonorousRahnalH102Mt_GoatBuddyJ

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited December 2015

Local turmoil has made effective image recording difficult. Another attempt will be made soon.

Update: Upon returning to dig site, artifact cannot be located. Likely, it has already been stowed for transit.

ThraxBuddyJ
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Bidding starts at?

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian

I have at least one of those... maybe two. AND Fold@Home t-shirts. :eek3:

• ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian

S-M long sleeved crew hit the 'donate' bin this week. Maybe it too will be an artifact some day.

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian

@QCH said:
    I have at least one of those... maybe two. AND Fold@Home t-shirts. :eek3: T-shirts, still? Oh.... Well, after reading this thread, I'll have to check my badge collection when I get home tonight for the SM button.