Gold from Garrison Missions

RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Looks like you won't be making your normal piles of gold beginning Tuesday through Legion release.
Changelog in Master Plan had some details:

The following Garrison-affecting changes occur when patch 7.0.3 is released. Be prepared!
Vendor value of Follower equipment upgrades is reduced significantly. You may wish to sell them prior to the patch.
Current Follower and Shipyard missions with gold rewards will get alternative rewards (garrison resources, oil, apexis, draenor elemental mats etc). Some rare missions will still award minor amounts of gold, but:
Treasure Hunter trait becomes Extreme Scavenger, increasing garrison resource rewards by 200%. Extreme Scavenger and Scavenger stack, and you can have both traits on one follower. Dwarven Crew/Goblin Crew will provide a chance to receive ship equipment instead of increasing the gold rewards.
You will need to enable the "Load out of date AddOns" checkbox in the AddOn List window after the patch to load Master Plan, which should mostly work the same as it did prior to the patch. There may be some cosmetic issues.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Bye bye windfall :-/

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

So, is there nothing comparable to garrisons in the new expansion?

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I believe they're called "Class Halls"

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited July 2016

But they won't be your very own. You will share them other {insert class} players.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited July 2016

Also the salvage boxes from the missions are gonna be swapped to a whole other type of salvage and have fixed content I believe. The main point being that if you want and still haven't gotten your "character creation" armor/weapons, then you'll have to wait/find whatever it is in Legion. Blizz noted that they would have some sort of method to obtain said armor/weapons.

I just got a piece in the new salvage boxes so I guess they rescinded that particular change.

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Nothing like Blingtron's vault less than 24 hours before it goes away. Hello 4K :D

primesuspectMAGICRahnalH102