Presentation (PC/Android/iOS) output to multiple devices?

We're trying to display the output of one phone, computer, or tablet onto two televisions simultaneously. My Google-fu is weak on this one, and I'm not coming up with any solutions. I've considered a presentation system like the Infocus LiteShow 4 but haven't found any info on whether that device reliably works with an HDMI splitter. Moreover the HDMI run would be hella long for the second TV based upon where they'd be installed.

I also looked at a solution like the ClickShare CSC-1 which has multiple outputs, but that system is like 10x of the church's budget.

I've also tried to research if I could use WiFi direct simultaneously on both displays but it doesn't seem like that's an easy task. While the technology supports a multi-point ad hoc network, it doesn't seem like the firmware in the TVs was built for that use case.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

This workaround will send video to multiple Chromecasts, essentially by creating a user for each in Chrome, and opening multiple Chrome windows to cast from.

I feel like there are web presentation solutions if you only want slides to be synced on every screen, but I can't think of any offhand.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

Thanks, that is a more cost effective option that I'll look into.

Based upon what they want to do, I'm also looking for an app or camera filter for Android that just displays the camera's output on the phone screen, with no buttons or controls. Any ideas?