WTB healer PST

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

Hey Icrontic,

Our progression raid is going pretty well but we'd like to round out our roster with a bursty healer; a resto Shaman or holy Paladin would be awesome. If you used to play WoW and want to get back into it, this is a great time. We are helping people get ramped up and geared up very quickly and can help get a new 110 character raid-ready in a couple of weeks.

I know pretty much everyone who is interested in or plays WoW is already in our guild, but you never know :)

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

We will run you through so many Mythic dungeons. You'll be ready to raid in a hot second.

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2016

Not me, I'll start a pally up this weekend.

primesuspect
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I have a level 100 pally that I was considering for this purpose already

• Would love a pally or shaman.

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    Hey Icrontic,

I know pretty much everyone who is interested in or plays WoW is already in our guild, but you never know :)

I'm that special resto shaman snowflake ;)

No seriously, good luck. I haven't played holy paly but resto shaman is hella fun

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I'm resubbing + buying the expansion and was probably going to use my free boost on a Shaman. Depending on how things go I'd be interested.

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

I might be convinced to buy the game and level up my paladin if you don't find someone soon, let me know.

I have a Holy Pally going, almost 104.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Nice! Dat sweet burst heals and BEACON OF LIGHT yasss

Yeah, I did some dungeon healing yesterday and I really like Pally healing. I had only ever healed as a Priest before and was put off by it. Also, leveling as Holy is way better than I thought it would be. Decent damage and practically unkillable.

• PLEASE GIMME DAT PALLY. I WANT THAT BACON.

When you hit 110 we will hit the accelerator on gearing you. We'll get you raid-ready in a week

MAGIC

FINE! I didn't want to play anyways! I probably wouldn't be the most reliable anyhow, kids and all screwing up my bed time

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

@d3k0y said:
    FINE! I didn't want to play anyways! I probably wouldn't be the most reliable anyhow, kids and all screwing up my bed time

2 pally healers means double the bacon!!!!

There will always be room for paladins

I bought in finally, paladin is 103, I'm slow

primesuspectMAGIC

Good, I personally need a break. Getting burned out quicker than usual.

I should be hitting 110 by the weekend. I haven't raided in a while, do i have to be same server, it does the server mirror stuff let me do cross?

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

You only need to be on the same server to do Mythic raiding, which isn't going on atm. Must be same faction though.

I'm Alliance, so that works

Whelp, I am 110 now. I am working on finishing the Order Questline. GearScore is at the all time high of 790-ish, so I still can't do heroics yet, but I'm slowly getting there.

edited January 2017

Gear up to 827, still have days on completing next quest for class Hall.

In available if you want drag me through a raid tonight :biggrin: . Not really though, i can't heal for crap, but if you're desperate for a healer, I'm better than first aid.

primesuspect

Get in Discord around 7:30pm EST, that's when we start throwing everything together!

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

Also, we can easily drag you through mythics and gear you to ~860 in a a day from there.

I keep checking in discord if anyone is interested. I have a pretty limited schedule though.

I got my GS up to 840. Finished the pally campaign. Hopefully i can make the raid time tomorrow.