If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Han Solo movie

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

First cast pic

BobbyDigi

Comments

  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

    I first saw this at the start of class today and kind of made a happy noise. Teacher comes over, looks at my monitor, then says, "So who else needs to go change clothes?"

    Creeperbane2GnomeQueen
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

    @GHoosdum said:
    OMG Chewbacca looks like he hasn't aged a day!

    That's because he's younger in this movie!!

    GHoosdumRyder
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

    Just hope they keep to the Han Solo book trilogy. Garris Shrike must be cannon!

  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

    @Creeperbane2 said:
    Just hope they keep to the Han Solo book trilogy. Garris Shrike must be cannon!

    There is no way that is happening, sorry.

  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited 22 Feb
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian

    Looks like a promo shot for a show that's gonna get cancelled 2 episodes after it premiers.

    GHoosdum
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

    @BlackHawk said:
    Looks like a promo shot for a show that's gonna get cancelled 2 episodes after it premiers.

    lol you're not wrong!

  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

    @primesuspect said:

    @Creeperbane2 said:
    Just hope they keep to the Han Solo book trilogy. Garris Shrike must be cannon!

    There is no way that is happening, sorry.

    Idk about that there are rumors Shrike is at least going to be in it. The rhino species that does the drug cult on the other hand, yeah, I don't see it.

Sign In or Register to comment.