What is Icrontic playing? March 2017

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

I sometimes get asked "what does your group play?" and I realized there's not a comprehensive answer to this question and it changes constantly. I thought it would be fun to update this once in a while since the whims of the group are like the strong spring winds on a brisk Michigan March (ehhhh..... it's a weak metaphor...)

This month, Icrontic is playing:

• Rocket League is still a thing. @Thrax @Nights @PirateNinja and @BobbyDigi do this thing
  • World of Warcraft guild is 8/10 heroic progression on current raid tier (that's pretty good for those who don't know)
  • @TiberiusLazarus and @RyanFodder report: They're playing Factorio and Space Engineer
  • UPS Clan still fires up Golf with your Friends once in a while
  • @primesuspect is absolutely shit-tastically failing at Poly Bridge
  • Lots of Overwatch
  • Anybody still playing Buttlefields?
JBoogalooBobbyDigi

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

Still playing SWTOR, and so looking forward to Andromeda. Or is this just for multiplayer?

BobbyDigi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Just anything at all. Single player, #ForeverAlone, anything goes.

• RequitRequit That one guy Somewhere over there, I don't know Icrontian

Playing a lot of Night in the Woods, and Factorio's certainly on my playlist. Might have to snag @TiberiusLazarus and @RyanFodder.

BobbyDigi
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

Mitey Worriers just started Elder Scrolls Online.

BobbyDigi
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

The Mitey Worriers are beginning Elder Scrolls Online.

BobbyDigi

It would be a bit of a community-tightener if you guys used the Icrontic discord while you played ESO, you know :D

GHoosdumUPSLynx
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

There's a few of us on Diablo 3. The new season will be staring in a few weeks. So if anyone's interested it'll be a good time to join.

BobbyDigi
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Man I ain't playin' shit!

CantiUPSLynxBobbyDigi
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

When I have time to sit down and game lately, I'm playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Also, when I want to kick back on the couch, Broforce (horray for Steam Link)

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited March 2017

I've started playing Nioh and I'm still big into World of Warships but the only people who play that are my brother and father.

My bro and I recently started a grand coop campaign in Total War Warhammer and we've modded it to a difficulty we enjoy so there's that.

Been thinking about replaying/finishing Witcher 3 as I have the full game on PC but last time I played I stopped in Skellige after almost 100 hours so who knows.

DARK SOULS

BobbyDigi

World of Warcraft aside, I've been having a blast playing Fire Emblem Heroes. It's a mobile conversion of a console classic done well. I have put way more hours than I thought I would into this game so far. It's a bit cheesy, but then so again is Fire Emblem as a whole.

Also been catching up on my console backlog. Been playing Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD remake. Next I'll play Twilight Princess HD remake, then Skyward Sword (finally) and then MAYBE I'll be getting a Switch and Breath of the Wild.

BobbyDigiCanti
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited March 2017

@primesuspect said:

• Anybody still playing Buttlefields?

Me. :)

FRENCH HYPE!!!!

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Also want to note that I'm also playing some Sniper Elite 4.

So good!

BobbyDigi
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

If anyone is looking for a great MMO to play that isn't ESO or WoW, I have been playing Final Fantasy 14. There is a free trial available if you want to check it out.

BobbyDigi
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian

Andromeda soon. Single and MP

BobbyDigi
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited March 2017

A month and some ago I was investigating endless possibilities with @AgentSheep, but recently I've been in single player mode. I've decided that I'd like to work through all the Final Fantasy games I never got around to.

Recently finished FFI. On to FFII. Gonna have to do III, IV, and V before I can skip on out to XIII.

I might re-run XII.

But THEN, friends... then is my glorious return to multiplayer in the form of FFXIV! I welcome all (and expect none) to join me in this momentous occasion some 6-12 months or whatever down the line.

BobbyDigi
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

Some of us are still playing with @upslynx's mom

I'm trying to get into VR gaming, I have the VIVE and I just need to spend the time playing with VR games

UPSLynxGnomeQueenBobbyDigi
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian

I'm back to Quake 3. It's been my relax after work routine for the past few weeks. As always I'm Sarge getting my BFG on!

BobbyDigi
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

This game is probably the best Rougelike out there. It's not overwhelmingly difficult to figure out the mechanics but there is a ton of strategy involved in making a party with abilities that compliment each other and it is brutally unforgiving if you make mistakes. Protip, don't get too invested in your characters early on or at all. They are going to die (and stay dead) often when you least expect it. You will eventually get replacements and make them even stronger.

IlriyasardichokeMiracleManSBobbyDigi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Butterfields is still a thing for sure, but mostly on hold for now while we wait for the first expansion pack, launching soonish.

Golf with your Friends is absolutely the best "We've been drinking all night, lets screw around in the vidya" type game. I love it.

Diablo 3 is still kickin' it for sure.

BobbyDigiLevex
  • KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

I plowed Lara's ass through the Siberian forest earlier.

Titanfall 2.

Nier: Automata

FFXV

Metric shit ton of Indie games.

BobbyDigi
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Console
    LoZ: Breath of the Wild, Smash 4

Mobile:
    Fire Emblem Heroes, Burrito Bison

PC:
    Heroes of the Storm, A little bit of League of Legends, some Overwatch, a bit of Diablo 3.

School picked up a good bit a couple weeks ago and some games have gotten the short end of the stick as a result, like WoW.

BobbyDigi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Currently making my way through all the games I got from the Freedom Bundle. There was a lot, but so far 80% of it is garbage.

GHoosdumBobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Still hittin' them Pokemans erry day.

Pokémon Go - recently hit level 33. Only need a Lapras for my NA Gen 1 Pokedex.

Pokémon Duals - neat mobile game with quick matches. Chess like strategy. I'm pretty good, I think. Hit me up if you play. We can play some Room Matches and talk strategy.

When on PC;

Rocket League - @RyanFodder, @pragtastic, and I just made it 5 or 6 rounds deep into the Rocket League Championship Series. That was good times. Always down for screwing around or league play.

Golf with friends - I keep up with the best of the UPS crew. Maybe cuz most of the time I'm not drinking. :p

Poly Bridge - been waiting for a good sale on this since release. Picked it up shortly after @primesuspect recently and will be diving in soon.

TF2 - not sure if it counts as "playing" but I recently liquidated my backpack. It was hard and there are still a handful of items I've not been able to bring myself to list for sale. In short, it's gone really well.

-Digi

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

I've been playing Assassin's Creed 2 and the Witness. Both pretty good!

BobbyDigi
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

Still on Dishonored 2 and Deus Ex 2 the never ending saga

BobbyDigi
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch. Sims 4

BobbyDigi
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

I'm still doing the Path of Exile thing. Trying out the new solo self found league this time around.

BobbyDigi
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Not really playing much at all, but when I get the chance it's mostly console. Destiny, GTA V, Battlefront and Street Fighter on the PS4, a bit of Halo, Earthworm Jim and mainly NHL 16 on Xbone. On the PC it's portal with the chick and some SWTOR here and there (digging the stories...)

BobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    • @primesuspect is absolutely shit-tastically failing at Poly Bridge

I love that it shows me your scores. #rekt

-Digi

JBoogaloo