If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Founders coming to Detroit

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

@Andy was telling me about it yesterday since he's doing some work there

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Not as tall as Bobby Tallbeer. Twilight Sparkle is overrated. Meechigan Icrontian

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian

Dang. You beat me to it.
    Such great news!!! Add that to the food tours. :beer:

hey beer fairy. @RyanMM

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

Yeah, I heard about this on Friday. Was sworn to secrecy. I've been getting hot and bothered the whole time waiting to hear the public announcement.

All I gotta say is that they better bring it in the tap room in ways they have failed to bring it at the Detroit Fall beer fest. They're usually one of the lamest shows there, at least for the several years I went. No love at all.

MAGICWagsFTW

@RyanMM Yeah, Founders sucks at beer festivals. But they don't really have to try to market at beer festivals. People love their beer, and they'll get it from the store or on tap just about anywhere nowadays.

Don't worry, they'll bring it. You won't be disappointed in their tap room. It will feel like a second home. Founders is really good at creating a super awesome, chill, welcoming atmosphere full of delicious beers and food.

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

They usually bring great stuff to the Summer and Winter beer fests - it just seemed like they were bringing their C game to Detroit the 3 or 4 years I went.

The taproom sounds very promising though. I will be praying for LOTS and lots of CBS.