Peacemaker and Other Stories

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian

My latest book, Peacemaker and Other Stories is out today!

The new volume begins with "Peacemaker", a newly refinished novella that I originally wrote back in 2009. The story won the R.M. Miller Award for Outstanding Fiction in 2010, but the award did not include publication (it's a scholarship award for fiction writers), so this book is the first place this story has seen print. It's about a Prince in the clockwork kingdom of The Dominion who discovers a dark family secret, and must choose where his loyalties lay. (If you're familiar with the mythology of my fantasy stories, this takes place during the Clockwork Era, which is the era of relative peace that followed the turmoil of the Shadow Era.)

Following the novella is 31 (31!) SF/F flash fiction stories, a few of which have never before seen print.

I'll be reading from this book, and have copies available, at EPIC this year, if you want to pick one up. If you won't be there this time, there is always Amazon!

And stay tuned: I've got another book coming out in time for EPIC. I'll give you a hint: It's made almost entirely from recycled material. :D

BuddyJZanthianprimesuspectColgereGnomeQueenTushonCliff_ForsterpigflipperLincLeahVoicebrightCantiEMTGHoosdum