If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

SALE! PC parts and gadgets. Spring cleaning!

ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind DroneAustin, TX Icrontian
edited 30 May in Trading Post
  1. Nintendo 3DS 1st-gen. Mint condition. Full retail packaging. Comes with Dragon Quest IX and Pokemon Black. Asking $100.
  2. Vortex POK3R RGB keyboard with Cherry MX Speed Silver switches: non-clicky, non-tactile, quiet, very low activation force--awesome for gaming. Doubleshot ABS keycaps. New in box. Asking $130 shipped.
  3. Obins Anne Pro RGB keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches: clicky, tactile, stiff activation force--my favorite switches and great for typing. PBT keycaps. Bluetooth + USB connectivity. Android or iOS apps for controlling the backlighting and key assignments (very nice app). New in box. Asking $90 shipped.
  4. SOLD TWO Sapphire Vapor X Radeon HD 7970 w/ 6GB VRAM. Great 1080p card. Completely new in box, never used. Asking $125 shipped for each one.
  5. Asus U38DT laptop. A bit dented and banged up, but the screen is fine and it comes with the full retail packaging. Great laptop for a kiddo, plenty fast. I upgraded it to an SSD for you. You'll need to supply Windows. Asking $250.
  6. Intel Core i7-960 + Asus P6T motherboard + 6GB tri-channel DDR3. It may not be new, but she'll still sing in the latest games. Solid foundation for a budget gaming box. Asking $200 shipped for the whole shebang.
  7. AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU. Watercooled. 2015's flagship GPU. Pretty god damn fast, even today. Asking $300 shipped.

Y'all know me. You know I'm good for this stuff. If it doesn't work, throw it in the trash and you'll get your money back.

I only accept PayPal. I do not ship outside the US. If it's small enough to fit in my luggage, I can just bring it to you at Expo.

ICPM, please.

TushonBuddyJGargoyle

Comments

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian

Bompz. Added Radeon R9 Fury X GPU.

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian

Bump!

One happy customer got their parts today. Anyone need a great keyboard, cheap and cheerful laptop, filthy cheap 3DS bundle and more? Send icpm!

Bumpity bump. Packing for travel soon.