If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

ICNY 2017

TushonTushon I'm scared, CoachAlexandria, VA Icrontian

Didn't see a thread, so let's see who's coming.

primesuspect[Deleted User]

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited 14 Dec

I was hoping to hang around from the 30/31 to 3rd. Should have rides taken care of for airport, but would need accommodations in attic, possibly for two.
    EDIT: confirmed for two.

Linc
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Not as tall as Bobby Tallbeer. Twilight Sparkle is overrated. Meechigan Icrontian

In for a maybe.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

@Tushon said:
    possibly for two.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WOOO WOOO

GnomeQueenMAGICSodaMassalinie
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@UPSLynx and I will be around probably from the 30th to the 2nd? Don't have flights yet. Will desire room in attic.

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian

fine

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Perhaps.

• KaintenanceKaintenance #blametheyouth Clawson, Mi Member

Maybe, depends on if selling my soul will actually get me off work...

HumerusMeg
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

Wish I could make it :(

• SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

bring on the bubbly

• HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

inn 28-3rd

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Belkan Air Force 22nd Air Div. 4th Tactical Fighter Sqn. Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Will anyone be driving up there and driving back? If so, would anyone mind swinging by Indianapolis to pick me up and drop me off?

• LevexLevex Animal Whisperer Iowa Icrontian

Too many doggos to watch again this year, hopefully ICSP

• maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian

@RyanFodder, pups and I will be there 12/30-or-31 through 1/1 and would appreciate sleeping space

• LincLinc Bard Detroit, MI Icrontian

I will need to go to Kunnhenn's on Fri the 29th or Sat the 30th if anyone's interested in making a small pilgrimage to the Olde Place of Drinking Yore.

GnomeQueenTushonGargoyle

@Linc said:
    I will need to go to Kunnhenn's on Fri the 29th or Sat the 30th if anyone's interested in making a small pilgrimage to the Olde Place of Drinking Yore.

In!

However, holy crap on the prices for some of these. $33 for a single 12oz bottle! I took the risk on the low end.

@Tushon said:
    However, holy crap on the prices for some of these. $33 for a single 12oz bottle!

Those are 4-packs.

@Linc said:

@Tushon said:
    However, holy crap on the prices for some of these. $33 for a single 12oz bottle!

Those are 4-packs.

http://kbrewery.com/product/blackberry-eisbock-12-7oz-bottle/ and http://kbrewery.com/product/eisbock-mix-case-12-beers-3-of-each/ appear to be 12oz bottles, but I could be misreading their descriptions

Ohhhh the Eisbock. Yeah those are nuts, gl;hf.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian

@Linc said:

30th would work best for me, not sure exactly when @GnomeQueen and I are getting in, but very likely there by the 30th.