If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

SOLO TRAILER!!!!! Memorial Weekend!

AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Not as tall as Bobby Tallbeer. Twilight Sparkle is overrated.Meechigan Icrontian

I'm so pumped that we don't have to wait until Christmas for the next Star Wars universe movie.

The teaser teaser dropped during the Superb Owl last night. And the full teaser dropped this morning:

Hype.

And the teaser from last night:

I really can't wait for Donald Glover as Lando.

Cliff_ForsterGargoyle

Comments

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Not as tall as Bobby Tallbeer. Twilight Sparkle is overrated. Meechigan Icrontian

Current work chat discussion:

I think Chris Pratt would have been better.

Disagree. Chris Pratt is awesome, but he doesn't have the edge needed. He's a self-deprecating kind of wit.

A Chris Pratt Solo wouldn't shoot first.

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Baltimore, MD Icrontian

Kid looks good but I wish his voice was a bit deeper. Harrison Ford has the best speaking voice anywhere. It's a huge part of what makes him seem so cool all the time.

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian

Looks fun!

Cliff_Forster
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I'm here for it. I LOVED Rogue One. I loved Star Wars without magic, sabers, and force wizards. This should be a good time.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Not as tall as Bobby Tallbeer. Twilight Sparkle is overrated. Meechigan Icrontian

Yeah, I'm hoping they take a cue from Rogue One. Not everything is lifting things and laser swords.

I like what they've shown already in that he is either trying to get into the imperial flight academy, OR, posing as someone trying to get in as a way to steal something.

The former could be the turning point that sends him down his scruffy nerf-herder ways, which could be an interesting angle.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

That fits way better than it has any right to. Great stuff.