If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

11th Annual Icrontic St Paddy's & Marche du Nain Rouge

LincLinc BardDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited 12 Feb in Events

Details in the Events & Accommodations discussion.

If you want to participate in the Marche du Nain Rouge, assume you will be leaving the house around 12:30pm on Sunday and returning around 4pm. It is a half-mile walk from the house to the event start. The route is ~1.5 miles total. The return walk is ~1 mile. The event is rain or shine, and costumes are encouraged. It may be cold! Dress appropriately. We have a small wagon available if someone wants to coordinate Icrontic beverage hauling / trash collection / costume shedding.

If you are scheduling a departing flight on Sunday, I strongly recommend making it before noon or after 6pm if you expect a ride from an Icrontian.

We don't have any other specific plans for the weekend at this time, but are open to suggestions as always.

Please do post here if you plan to attend so we can prepare.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I would even go so far as to say that if your flight leaves on Sunday, get a Lyft; Sunday is a heavy drinking day

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

As we found out last year, schnaps is a great Marche companion. :D

• UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian

o rite, I'm in. Dates coming later, but I'll definitely head back home Monday (Tried the Sunday thing before, it's no bueno).

Linc
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit, MI Icrontian

One. One Icrontian. Ah ah ah.

Gargoyle
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

Chrome is not pleased that you made the Events & Accommodations discussion an https link without having a proper cert =P

Gargoyle
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@Soda said:
    Chrome is not pleased that you made the Events & Accommodations discussion an https link without having a proper cert =P

oldnews

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian

We bought tickets on Feb. 8. Guess we're...in?

Linc