Expo 2018 - Libation Delivery Service

RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

So, I've been meaning to offer this at past events, but always forget - so here's me not forgetting this year!

As some are aware, the selection of beer stores and selection at those stores near ICHQ isn't fantastic - and it's often a hassle to find time to get to the good ones during events like Expo.

So, you want some beer to sip on during the event but you don't want to go over to 8 Degrees or beyond? Message me. Lemme know what ya want and I'll send ya some options from the great stores near me and bring it down for cost. I can also offer up options from the cellar if what you're looking for isn't on shelves locally.

GargUPSLynxTushonMassalinieLeahVoice

Comments

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

Also, consider to-go draft fills from places like B Nektar, Cellarmen's, Kuhnhenn, etc. Happy to do what I can to save people time and unnecessary driving. :)

lershee
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

This sounds pretty awesome! I did malty pass and like showing people 8 degrees, so I don't think I will be using this product and or service, but would recommend :D

RyanMMMassalinie
    edited June 2018

I will be hitting Cellerman's for a crowler for @mertesn tonight, if anyone else wants anything, check out their menu and ping me back.

https://cellarmens.com/beverages/

Also, I can order a limited number of Schramm's Heritage Raspberry mead. Deadline is today; public release not til Saturday. $36 per 375ml bottle plus tax.

• SassChanSassChan Ann Arbor, MI Member

I’m always looking for some NewGlarus Tart Raspberry if anyone is ever out that way.

@SassChan said:
    I’m always looking for some NewGlarus Tart Raspberry if anyone is ever out that way.

Heh, that would have to come from someone via Wisconsin.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

@RyanMM said:
    I will be hitting Cellerman's for a crowler for @mertesn tonight, if anyone else wants anything, check out their menu and ping me back.

https://cellarmens.com/beverages/

Also, I can order a limited number of Schramm's Heritage Raspberry mead. Deadline is today; public release not til Saturday. $36 per 375ml bottle plus tax.

Yes please

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

I just checked the menu, and I'm super excited about the Hungry Girl from Cellarmen's.

@Gargoyle said:
    I just checked the menu, and I'm super excited about the Hungry Girl from Cellarmen's.

Unfortunately, wasn't on tap when I was there last night. Must not have been pulled from the website yet.

@mertesn , the coffee mead is in the fridge - they only do 12oz to-go crowlers now.

Garg, there's 3 other ones from them for you to try - pineapple cider, moscow miel, and BA Derby Pie Braggot.

Garg