Slap City

colacola part legend, part devil... all manBalls deep Icrontian

The prophecy is fulfilled, Slap City exists and it is a glorious 2D fighter with silly crazy fighting. It also has a dope theme:

Fite me in slap city, 6 moneys on steam. Slap your friends, slap the city!

UPSLynx

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

it's six bucks and it plays as good, if not better, than smash bros. Buy this game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/725480/Slap_City/

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

I didn't even think to look for this game after I watched this, I thought it was some early access thing Dunkey got

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Wow. It's not even trying to hide the fact that it's a Smash Bros. rip off. The music, the moves, the style, the particle effects, the UI. It's all so derivative.

Does it come in a 4-pack?

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

No 4-pack unfortunately. Game is absolutely not trying to hide that it's taking mechanics from Smash. But so did that Sony All-Stars game so I guess it's a genre now.

Cola and I went 1 on 1 to Slap City for an hour tonight. Believe our record was even, and the final match was a draw. Poetic.

• SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

omg. I've seen alpharad playing this game but I didn't realize it was a PC game. Shit, I need a controller that can hook up to my PC. Hold my beer.

cola