If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Slap City

colacola part legend, part devil... all manBalls deep Icrontian

The prophecy is fulfilled, Slap City exists and it is a glorious 2D fighter with silly crazy fighting. It also has a dope theme:

Fite me in slap city, 6 moneys on steam. Slap your friends, slap the city!

UPSLynx

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian

it's six bucks and it plays as good, if not better, than smash bros. Buy this game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/725480/Slap_City/

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

I didn't even think to look for this game after I watched this, I thought it was some early access thing Dunkey got

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Wow. It's not even trying to hide the fact that it's a Smash Bros. rip off. The music, the moves, the style, the particle effects, the UI. It's all so derivative.

Does it come in a 4-pack?

• UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian

No 4-pack unfortunately. Game is absolutely not trying to hide that it's taking mechanics from Smash. But so did that Sony All-Stars game so I guess it's a genre now.

Cola and I went 1 on 1 to Slap City for an hour tonight. Believe our record was even, and the final match was a draw. Poetic.

• SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

omg. I've seen alpharad playing this game but I didn't realize it was a PC game. Shit, I need a controller that can hook up to my PC. Hold my beer.

cola