Avengers: Endgame. HYPE. TRAIN. ROLLING

AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut?Meechigan Icrontian

First teaser just dropped this morning and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

primesuspectChoochGnomeQueenTushonBuddyJ

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian

So hype for this. I'm genuinely interested in how they'll wrap up this story.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

HAPPENING STATUS: IT'S.

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

They don't think it be happening but it is

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

LincChooch
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Got my tickets for Friday at noon!

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Taking the family on Saturday. Pulling the oldest out of Scout camp specifically to see the movie.

Thursday 6:45pm CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOO

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

I am absolutely convinced Doctor Strange will emerge as the linchpin of the Endgame and I am so here for it.

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

His willingness to give up the time stone in exchange for letting Tony live suggests Iron Man will be the key to winning. Although you could argue that action was itself the linchpin that will allow everything else to play out correctly. There must be a reason he didn't explain the only winning scenario to the others that goes beyond giving it away to the audience.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I've got a real IMAX ticket but have to wait until Sunday.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@Canti said:
    His willingness to give up the time stone in exchange for letting Tony live suggests Iron Man will be the key to winning.

Tony is the king to be saved, but Strange is the chess master running the end game.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

Tony Stark sells the movie tickets, Dr. Strange pulls the strings.

BuddyJ

Interesting point-- apparently people were mad about how much makeup Brie Larson has on in the movie, and came down hard on the directors. The makeup was Brie's choice, though- one she now regrets. She filmed the Avengers stuff before her own movie, so she didn't yet have a good feel for the character.

GHoosdumLinc
  • @GnomeQueen said:
    Interesting point-- apparently people were mad about how much makeup Brie Larson has on in the movie, and came down hard on the directors. The makeup was Brie's choice, though- one she now regrets. She filmed the Avengers stuff before her own movie, so she didn't yet have a good feel for the character.

Honestly? There was far leftist, hipster internet outrage over a woman's make up in 2019? Get outta here!!!

Joking aside, I got my tickets, I am so ready.

Here is how I see it shaking down. Pepper Pots dies saving Tony, it's why Dr. Strange is so somber when he tells Tony it's the only way. Tony is not going to accept this, he is going to mirror the irrational but very human actions of StarLord from the prior film, and that's kind of your theme, how Love is more important than the cold rational solution that Thanos implemented.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I may or may not have just joined AMC A-list to be able to see any three movies a week. Or Avengers: End Game three times a week for the next month.

COME ON TOMORROW

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    TOMORROW

I didn't feel like doing the late thursday show. Old.

BuddyJGnomeQueenCliff_Forster

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

RyanFodder
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Someone create a spoilers thread asap so I can avoid it until tomorrow afternoon.

GnomeQueen