If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Icrontic Expo 2014: The gaming & general geekery event you don't want to miss. Read about what's new this year and then buy tickets here.

Louisiana women!

csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
edited May 2011 in The Icrontic Pub
Three men were sitting together, bragging about how they had set their new wives straight on their wifely duties.

The first man had married a woman from Pennsylvania. He bragged that he had told his wife to do all the dishes and clean the house. He said that it took her a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Ohio. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told the men that the first day he didn't see any results, but by the next day it was better, and on the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Louisiana girl. He boasted that he told her his house was to be cleaned, dishes washed, the cooking done and laundry folded. And this was all */her/* responsibility!

He said the first day, he didn't see anything, and the second day, he didn't see anything, but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out of his left eye! Gotta love the women from Louisiana!

Comments

• JengoJengo Sedro-Woolley, WA | USA
    edited Apr 2004
  • edited Apr 2004
    Sounds a LOT like my wife. She's a transplant from California but fits that description to a tee now. You learn to duck blows quite well in her presence with those curse words (cook, clean, etc)

KingFish
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited Apr 2004
    KingFish said:
    Sounds a LOT like my wife. She's a transplant from California but fits that description to a tee now. You learn to duck blows quite well in her presence with those curse words (cook, clean, etc)

KingFish
    Cook & clean yo what? How bout I clean yo clock!!!
  • jedihobbitjedihobbit Central Virginia, USA
    edited May 2011
    csimon said:
    .......The third man had married a Louisiana girl. He boasted that he told her his house was to be cleaned, dishes washed, the cooking done and laundry folded. And this was all */her/* responsibility!

He said the first day, he didn't see anything, and the second day, he didn't see anything, but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out of his left eye! Gotta love the women from Louisiana!

Gotta be a Cajan!!! :respect:
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    8 Apr 2004, 1:00pm
    7 years

aaaaand that's an achievement

-Digi
  • jedihobbitjedihobbit Central Virginia, USA
    edited May 2011
    BobbyDigi said:
    7 years

aaaaand that's an achievement

-Digi

I know but it was too good to pass up!! I've know a few of those "ladies" as my late father grew up in LA!! :rockon: ;D
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ @TheButterflyman Icrontian
    edited May 2011