If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

The weird dream thread

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    [H]e taught me how to play the absolute best strategy for Cities: Skyline.

So.... what is it? Asking for a friend.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I don't remember. He was drawing lines all over the screen that I assume were roads, and he was moving very fast, like, bro keep up. He dropped some magical buildings that did everything and said my problem was that I wasn't using them.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

BRO KEEP UP

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that you have to use the magical do-everything buildings, but I guess there are still some plebs out there that didn't think they were any good. Maybe my roads APM isn't quite high enough yet, though.

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited Jun 2016

I write down the ones that stand out or that I want to remember, usually as soon as possible so I don't forget detail.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal Icrontian

As I woke up "this morning" (2pm lel) I was having a dream where I had just brought up messenger on my phone and @UPSLynx had sent me 2 messages, 1 was a key to Dark Souls, I don't know what the other was :(

-Digi

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

Gibe key I know u has

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

I had a dream that instead of spending EPIC at, well, EPIC, several of us were at @primesuspect's new home instead. He had moved into an apartment that he shared with several ladies in their twenties. The bathrooms didn't work correctly and were weirdly laid out. I remember being anxious because it was Saturday, the last day of EPIC, and instead of being there we were awkwardly sitting around in Brian's new apartment instead. @UPSLynx was there too; I'm not sure @PinkInDetroit even lived there.

Ryder

Go on....

Ryder

@primesuspect said:
    Go on....

Your bathroom didn't work. Downgrade!

Tell me more about these ladies

GHoosdum
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Not as tall as Bobby Tallbeer. Twilight Sparkle is overrated. Meechigan Icrontian

Dreamt I was in a French grammar lesson learning to say "I am still learning, please speak slowly and I will try to keep up". Looked up how to say that afterwards and my dream French wasn't too far off of reality.

I've never spoken French more than what I picked up on a 10 day trip almost 20 years ago.

I had a dream that I was in a relationship with Blake Lively, and we were trying to figure out which one of us was pregnant with our (2nd) child. I was pretty sure I wasn't pregnant, but we were positive Blake COULDN'T be pregnant-- I guess in my dreams she's a gold-star lesbian, or something. Right now she's actually pregnant with husband Ryan Reynolds, so.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

I have an appointment today with an orthopedic surgeon to have a look at my knee. I've been having terrible pain lately, and it's swollen like a balloon. Of course, last night, I had the worst dream someone could have before going to the doctor. He told me that I have a tumor and he will need to amputate my leg just below the hip. :eek3:

primesuspect

The only time you won't dream of being pregnant is when you're actually pregnant, @GnomeQueen

GnomeQueenKwitko

My dreams in a hotel Saturday night:

Dream #1: I'm on the run with my son while being stalked by my murderous ex husband. It turns out that my son may have inherited his father's sociopathic tendencies, and is already showing signs of it at 10. What do I do???
    Dream #2: I found a new cat in Neko Atsume. Yay!!

In both dreams, you were pregnant though, right?

Ryder

I had a dream that Farnsworth, my dog, turned into a spoon.

@primesuspect said:
    I had a dream that Farnsworth, my dog, turned into a spoon.

annnnnd no one cares.

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian

That's an improvement.

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

The other night I had a dream that me and @GnomeQueen hi-jacked the Overwatch thread to talk about Taco bell. Then she was supposed to come pick me up so we could go get Tacos but she never did : (

GnomeQueen

@trooster89 said:
    The other night I had a dream that me and @GnomeQueen hi-jacked the Overwatch thread to talk about Taco bell. Then she was supposed to come pick me up so we could go get Tacos but she never did : (

Dream me is very rude, I apologize.

Just woke up from a dream in which @Ryder and I were playing Frisbee with tostata shells. We were using different methods and I could not get mine to fly as far as Ryder. As I woke up, I was looking at a tostada he had laid out with four toppings neatly arranged in equal quarters. Two of the toppings were fruit snacks and gummy bears.

Going back to sleep.

-Digi

primesuspectRyder
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

If that doesn't weird you out, we made tostada's for dinner at my sisters house.
    Telepathy confirmed.

BobbyDigi

I had a dream a few days ago that we were all at EPIC again. @Linc had a new event with special prizes. There were special bags with the prizes, and whoever managed to keep hold of the bags the entire event would get to keep them and the prizes inside. Everyone was in teams. Lincoln had imagined it to be some sort of fun event where the bags were moved around between teams, but he didn't reckon on @QCH. Q was on my team, and he hid the bags so well the first day that no other team got their hands on them. The dream ended with everyone at EPIC really mad at my team ;D

• drasnordrasnor Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited 7 Sep

@GnomeQueen said:
    The dream ended with everyone at EPIC really mad at my team ;D

That must be like the feeling I get every year when (insert phallic-themed name) sweeps Duct Tape Challenge. Dicks.

AlexDeGruvenGnomeQueen

Camping dream: I think I was in some sort of IC owned building. They were in an arrangement like the apartments in PUBG. Anyways, I was in a top floor room when the building I could see out the window fell over. Then the building I was in fell over. But you know, it was a dream so it just nicely leaned/folded until the room I was in was on the ground, sideways but still in tact. I climbed out the front window and started taking pictures and trying to come up with something witty to include when I send them to Linc to inform him the building fell over.

-Digi

• SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    Camping dream: I think I was in some sort of IC owned building. They were in an arrangement like the apartments in PUBG. Anyways, I was in a top floor room when the building I could see out the window fell over. Then the building I was in fell over. But you know, it was a dream so it just nicely leaned/folded until the room I was in was on the ground, sideways but still in tact. I climbed out the front window and started taking pictures and trying to come up with something witty to include when I send them to Linc to inform him the building fell over.

-Digi

I was desperately hoping the punchline was you climbed out and it turns out the building fell on @Linc's car

GnomeQueen
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

The other day I had two weird dreams. In one, I dreamed I was a teepee. The dream right after that, I dreamed I was a yurt. I was kind of freaked out, so I told my therapist about it. He told me to relax, I was two tents.

So I'm falling back asleep this morning after my alarm and a voice in my head goes:
    "No Kathy, better not fall back asleep, you gotta get up"
    I wake up and I'm like
    Who the fuck is Kathy?