How do I connect another computer under my name?

chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
edited July 2004 in Folding@Home
I have another computer at home that I'd like to set up for folding. I see many of you have multiple computers under your name. I don't have that many computers, but I would like to set up the extra one I have.

How do I set up a second computer?

Thanks!!

Chip

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    you install folding on it just like on the first one, and just make sure that you type in the same exact user name and team number. Simple as that :)

You can have an unlimited number of computers all folding for the same name and team.
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited July 2004
    Prime beat me to it. Just spoke to Sally (the handbrake) and she said, almost verbatim, what Prime said.

Just too easy. :)
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited July 2004
    Great! Thanks, going to set up the other computer now.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    We've created a monster! :rockon:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    hey chip ...if the machineID has confued you at all don't worry about it ...it only applies to when you run more than one client on the same machine ...so exactly what prime said ...set it up the same way! Just thought I'd clarify that just in case it was on your mind. :fold:
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited July 2004
    You read my mind, I thought maybe I had to set up the machine id differently.

Thanks!

Chip