WOOOHOOO Second Machine Up and Going

chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
edited July 2004 in Folding@Home
I got my second computer up and going and running as a service. I know that compared to many of you with tons of computers working for the team that isn't much. But, I only have two computers and have them both set up now. :celebrate

In setting up the second computer, I relied heavily on the replies to my previous posts. Thanks again to all of you for your help.

I'm still talking it up with my family and friends and hopefully I can help them past the fear of "letting someone else have access to my computer" . :rockon:

Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited July 2004
    Hey, that is terrific news Chip....Way to F:fold:LD mate. :thumbsup:

The fact you are folding is what matters, oh..and posting ofcourse, lol. The amount of puter power is incidental.

Look at dragonV8. A lonely little AMD 850. Poor old thing just battles along doing it's bit for Team 93 and for the "Cause". ;)

The way you and other members are folding, i'll be dizzy for a while as you all pass me. I'm :screwed: , but it's all part of the fun, hehehe. ;D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Two computers is TWICE AS MUCH computing power as one :D

Your contribution is exactly what the team needs :) Thanks!
  • edited July 2004
    Chip, it's people like you who are the heart of this team, not us farmers or the ones who can borg company computers. :thumbsup: Kudos to you on getting your second machine up and folding and beware; the addiction is now starting to set in on you! ;D;D
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Welcome to the multi-club ;)
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited July 2004
    Congrats Chip, Yes it sounds like you may have the fever. ;D If your real lucky it will get all of your friends and family, I know I've been trying to influence mine, without to much luck I might add. Oh well, maybe I'll build more. :D

GO CHIP!! :clap:

BTW. Dragon V8, My athlon 850 was my main rig until about a month ago, also cranking full time.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2004
    2 computers its more than a lot of people.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Chip, it's people like you who are the heart of this team, not us farmers or the ones who can borg company computers.
    Well, I don't have to say anything now; Muddoktor said it for me. :thumbsup: