Problems with 3Dmark03

JChretienJChretien Vancouver, BC, Canada
edited September 2004 in Hardware
Im going along, running this 3Dmark03... the Wings of Fury thing loads and runs fine. Thent he proxycon thing loads and then BOOM im back in windows with this error message: "Reliable benchmarking cannot be completed because the 3DMark display window lost focus." what does this mean and how do i fix it? And my games have been minimizing randomly lately.. say, Frozen Throne, or C&C Generals.. im clicking around happily, then all of a sudden it minimizes.. so annoying -_-;;

Comments

• JChretienJChretien Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited July 2004
    And just for reference, my current clocks are 440.10/207.90. Default clocks are 324/189... and i get the error with BOTH clocks
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited July 2004
    Are there any pop ups making you minimize? Happened a while ago on my parent's computer, until I cleared out all the spyware and other crap.
  • JChretienJChretien Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited July 2004
    I've figured it out.. wow it was unexpected... FAH was causing all these problems.... -_-;;
  • edited September 2004
    JChretien wrote:
    I've figured it out.. wow it was unexpected... FAH was causing all these problems.... -_-;;

What is FAH ? I have the same issue. Thanks - Ed
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited September 2004
    Folding@Home. Many of us use our idling processors to aid Stanford University with their research for cures for diseases. You're probably new here, so you can go to Stanford's website or Short-Media's folding forum to find out more.