Images in opera

EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
edited August 2004 in Science & Tech
Thanks to blackhawk, voe and gibbons i've been sidescrolling a lot while watching pictures, though i did like the pics, it's not funny to side scroll any longer. Is there someway to get images to load below each other instead of to the sides like the do usually. I haven't found any options for this. I really like opera and don't feel like using firefox or mozilla so i was hoping it could be done.

I'm running the latest version of opera and of cours the pics i speak of is the BT. :D

Comments

• EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited July 2004
    Doesn't anyone have any opinions on this. What i want to do is change the way images is displayed in opera. can it be done or should i consider switching to mozilla.
    edited August 2004
    :wave:
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    Sorry, for this you need something other than Opera unless switching to IE identify in Opera also gives better results for the graphics (sometimes does, sometimes not, here, and amount that THAT setting has improved graphics has varied from version to verion of Opera, and is still not perfect here in Opera for precisely what you are talking about). IE and Mozilla both read graphics positions different. Mozilla 1.71 here is better then Opera 7.52 is. Firefox still does not have the same version-dependent layers of Gecko stuff that Mozilla does, Mozilla is more advanced in that regard. Mozilla is best bet for BT specifically, other then IE itself. And Mozilla for me, in BT, best works only with version 1.7 and up. If you still want to use outlook express for email, or thunderbird, you can. Install Mozilla without its mail\news module but with almost everything else. That is how Mozilla is installed on my Windows XP box here, no mail\news module is used or installed on the XP box.
    edited August 2004
    Oh well i'll switch to mozilla then. I already have it installed because i use its composer to edit my homepage. Hopefully i'll be able to get it translated to swedish but it wouldn't be to much trouble if it wasn't. There's no way i'm switching to ie and i don't use outlook, i use eudora. Had consired using opera for email but i like eudora. I don't like sidescrolling though so i'll make the switch sometime today.

Thanks for the help. :)