Castlevania for PS2

panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
edited June 2003 in Gaming
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Now, I haven't bought a PS2 yet. There are a couple of games out there that I would buy a PS2 just to play (FFX, Xenosaga) but I just haven't set my heart on coughing up the money yet.

But it looks like this will be the clincher. I still play Castlevania Symphony of the Night all the time. One thing I look forward to is the soundtrack. Castlevania games have always been known for their superior music and ambience, and hopefully this title lives up to that legacy.

The developer, Koji Igarashi, also produced SOTN. He admits hating Castlevania for the N64, and although this new Castlevania will be in 3D, it will be nothing like that flop.

Coming this fall.

Comments

• LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    panzerkw said
    Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Now, I haven't bought a PS2 yet. There are a couple of games out there that I would buy a PS2 just to play (FFX, Xenosaga) but I just haven't set my heart on coughing up the money yet.

But it looks like this will be the clincher. I still play Castlevania Symphony of the Night all the time. One thing I look forward to is the soundtrack. Castlevania games have always been known for their superior music and ambience, and hopefully this title lives up to that legacy.

The developer, Koji Igarashi, also produced SOTN. He admits hating Castlevania for the N64, and although this new Castlevania will be in 3D, it will be nothing like that flop.

Coming this fall.

Hahahaha, Castlevania is OLLLLLD school! I used to play that on my frickin gameboy! Heh