"The Box"

CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Internet & Media
Omg first post at the Digital Media section! :) I'm soooo glad you decided to do this forum, as I do a lot of digital video editing and recording and such nowadays and it'll be nice to have a place to discuss, especially with some people I already know! So anyway, or new minifilm, "The Box" is online at http://www.purposelessproductions.com , be sure to check it out and give me some feedback.

This was done on a 2 week time table for a Film Studies class, so there were some requirements and limitations, I love feedback so let me know what you think! We're starting the production of our summer minifilm, which may end up being longer than a "minifilm", and we're setting it up so that we will be able to submit it to some film festivals. Which also reminds me, if any of you out there are or know any unsigned bands or are musicians with ANY type of royalty-free music, be sure to let me know, we are looking for music that we can use royalty-free for our films, thus far most of our music in the videos is copyrighted stuff, eeek, so we can't submit them to any festivals :( but anyway, check out the film, lemme know what you think, thanks!

Comments

• TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Hi :)

I was trying to find a download link on the site, maybe i´m blind.

Mac
    edited June 2003
    Ahh...

Didn´t work on Firebird, thats why.

/me looks for that IE button
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Oh yea, sorry the link I posted was to the main page, the place to download the film is the first section under "Features" right here

http://www.purposelessproductions.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1&orderby=dateD

I suggest Right Clicking and "Save Target As.." attempting to stream/DL it through Windows Media Player just ends up being annoying. Sorry for the initial confusion!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Mackanz said
    Ahh...

* Mackanz looks for that IE button

Weird, I use firebird too and it worked for me.... :confused:
    edited June 2003
    Cam: I think "The Box" is by far your best work yet. In fact, to be brutally honest, it's the first mini-film I liked :) No seriously tho, it's really cool. Good work.
    edited June 2003
    primesuspect said
    Mackanz said
    Ahh...

* Mackanz looks for that IE button

Weird, I use firebird too and it worked for me.... :confused:

All i got was a trillion and a half of weird letters. That wouldnt have made Camman´s nice movie any justice.

I guess i haven´t configured Firebird enough. Thanks!
    edited June 2003
    Oh yeah, from there you can click "save page as" and it will save it properly.
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    primesuspect said
    Cam: I think "The Box" is by far your best work yet. In fact, to be brutally honest, it's the first mini-film I liked :) No seriously tho, it's really cool. Good work.

Much thanks for the kind words, and of course it wouldn't be able to be viewed by the masses without the help of an awesome webhost ;)