Anyone have PHP Nuke experience?

DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
edited January 2005 in Internet & Media
Well, I don't. But I need to know if this layout can be shoe-horned into a PHP Nuke template. Please take a look, and give me the benefit of your expert advice.
webtemplate3a.jpg

If it passes muster, maybe someone can direct me to some free hosting also?

Thank you,

Doggy

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    I have no PHPNuke experience, but from what I have seen I don't see why it couldn't be used, just some editing would be needed.

If your going to have many news items then that middle section will expand and if it does it won't look right becuase of the borders. Youc ould remedy that with a scroll bar, but I would recomend against it, the way I see it... the browser has it's own scroll bar so let the page be long vertically.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited January 2005
    Yep, the middle part will widen depending on the viewers monitor resolution. And no, I didn't plan on having another scrollbar in there.. I hate those things, they are the bane of mousewheel-scrollers EVERYWHERE! MOUSEWHEEL SCROLLERS.. UNITE!!!

Anywhoo.. I found a free web server (have to add their ad banner) with PHP and MySql so I'm installing PHP Nuke tonite. I'll let you know how badly it goes...