Due to changes in my life...

Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own wayNaples, FL Icrontian
edited January 2005 in Folding@Home
I can no longer dedicate folding time on computers here at my home office.

Comments

• TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    "Due to changes in your life"... a little on the vague side, perhaps? ;D
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    I can no longer dedicate folding time on computers here at my home office.
    Well John ...considering the donations you have made in the past you surely have my commendation! Your work with all of the protiens both final and beta are welcomed and appreciated totally by myself and our team. We all have to make such decisions along the way from time to time and usually it's just something that we just have to do - though I'm truely sorry to see it come to end.
    I for one as well as most others I'm sure admire and respect you for your past dedication and wish that if and when your current situation changes that you find team short-media your folding team once again. :fold:

Thanks John
    csimon
  • edited January 2005
    Sorry to hear that, John. I thank you for the contributions you've made to both our team and to the project and wish you well in your future endeavours. You know that you are always welcome here at Team 93, even if you're not folding.:)

If your situation changes in the future and you decide to start folding again, we will welcome you back with open arms.:thumbsup:
  • WeedoWeedo New
    edited January 2005
    Sorry to hear it Straight_Dude. Ditto what those before me said.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2005
    Hang in there, John. Sometimes things turn themselves around for the better as quickly as they went south.

We'll be here when you make it back. :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    Thanks for everything John. You're a part of the family, so you know we're here for you. :)
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited January 2005
    John, though we may have had our differences, Sally and I wish you all the best and hope everything works out for you in the future.

You are a big part of the Short-Media family and Team #93 and hope you will still pop in from time to time, should this be possible.

Your dedication to the folding of protiens has been nothing short of outstanding.

All the best.

Jon & Sally