Up Here Guys/{Tigress}

jimzinsocaljimzinsocal Sunset Harbor N.C.
edited June 2003 in Community
Lets look at this!

Comments

• edited June 2003
    jimzinsocal said
    Lets look at this!

WooHoo PARTY!

BeerChug.gif
  • natgelamnatgelam New London, CT USA
    edited June 2003
    Wow! been a long time since I've been up this far!

Hey, these are nice digs! :D
  • jimzinsocaljimzinsocal Sunset Harbor N.C.
    edited June 2003
    Nice concept....all the questions answered in one spot. I was just reading about the swearing/naughty words issue.:)
  • edited June 2003
    Woohoo!

Alex
    edited June 2003
    Good idea Alex??
  • edited June 2003
    Yeah...Great idea...I just hope I can keep up as you go down the list because I'm "multitasking" and have that disease of "dialup" :p

Alex
    edited June 2003
    Ok man...the gang is stuck at babe thread. I wanna look at emergency help
    edited June 2003
    Namek said
    Yeah...Great idea...I just hope I can keep up as you go down the list because I'm "multitasking" and have that disease of "dialup" :p

Alex

Oh nooo.

Man I feel for you. The babe thread must be brutal on dialup. :(
  • edited June 2003
    natgelam said
    Namek said

Alex

Oh nooo.

Man I feel for you. The babe thread must be brutal on dialup. :(

It's only for three months while I hang out at my grandma's during the summer...I'm making a trade off basically...I'm building a couple of new boxes and I have about 5000 feet of floor space to cut, build and chill at my fingertips...so it's cool if I have to deal with dialup for the time being :)

But as for the babe thread...it's basically "No soup for you!"....as I haven't even tried to view it...

Alex
    edited June 2003

It's only for three months while I hang out at my grandma's during the summer...I'm making a trade off basically...I'm building a couple of new boxes and I have about 5000 feet of floor space to cut, build and chill at my fingertips...so it's cool if I have to deal with dialup for the time being :)

But as for the babe thread...it's basically "No soup for you!"....as I haven't even tried to view it...

Alex

Sounds like a pretty good setup. At least you have room to work. So are these gonna be special boxen? Gonna fold?

I have to travel on business a lot, in hotels I get not just dialup, but crappy slow (even for dialup) dialup.
  • John-CJohn-C Cheyenne, WY
    edited June 2003
    Ya still here......I'm lost.......:banghead:
  • edited June 2003
    natgelam said

Alex

Sounds like a pretty good setup. At least you have room to work. So are these gonna be special boxen? Gonna fold?

I have to travel on business a lot, in hotels I get not just dialup, but crappy slow (even for dialup) dialup.

I'm mainly a SETI person and I actually quit all DC about a month ago because I was running a SETIQ (place where people can send all of their Work units and only that server will communicate with Berkeley to cut down on connections (also helps when Berkeley goes down))...and I didn't want to do that as I was moving to dialup and it would no longer be feasable. As it stands now, I'll probably start back up whenever SETI2 starts.

Alex
  • John-CJohn-C Cheyenne, WY
    edited June 2003
    Heya Alex!
    Say hi to Grandma for us!