Attn: Photoshop Guys

McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
edited April 2005 in Internet & Media
Hey guys.....I need a favor and figured this would be the place to ask it. I'm doing my senior design project for school(its my last semester, YAY!) and I wanted to create a graphic for the title, but I don't have any free photo-creating programs or anything of the sort. I was HOPING one of you talented gurus could make up a little logo or something(nothing fancy, just clean and nice)for me. It would be VERY appreciated. I'd like it to be scalable, so I can put it on a whole bunch of stuff.

Anywho, the name of it is 'PreMS' and it sounds like PMS(insert guffaw sound here) and basically it is an early detection system for ambulances and other EMS systems. What it does is turn down the music on your car and using doppler shifting, it gives you directionality and tells you where the summabitch is comin from so all you whipper snappers that blare your tunes will be forced to get over.

Any help would be VERY appreciated.

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    but I don't have any free photo-creating programs or anything of the sort.
    the gimp

I know it's not what you asked for, but if you are unable to get any help, this may work for you.
  • edited April 2005
    I think that if you want something scalable you should aim this at Illustrator guys.