Coolermaster Stacker Case Questions...

PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
edited May 2005 in Hardware
I just got my Coolermaster Stacker case for my ongoing computer upgrade, but I thought of a question. First off, I had never heard of this case until it was mentioned in a thread on case cooling, so thanks to all who suggested it. It is sublime.

With its dual power supply positioning, should I install the PSU on the top or the bottom to maximize case cooling? I'm going to put two 80 mm Vantec Stealths in the other location. It probably doesn't make a huge difference with this case's great airflow, but it was a situation I'd never encountered and would appreciate any thoughts, comments, and even snide remarks....

Thanks,
Preacher

Comments

• PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    ....bump...
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited May 2005
    geeky would know... too bad geeky's gone
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    PSU on the bottom. Hot air rises, so you might as well put the fans on the top where all the hot air is going to be.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Sorry to hear about Geeky.

Thanks, Thrax. I agree with you on the placement, but was looking for other opinions. Besides I am no expert on case airflow, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited May 2005
    lol
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    ya i put it on the bottom, makes it easier to plug everything in, dont have cables hanging down from the top