A Moment to Reflect

BLuKnightBLuKnight Lehi, UT Icrontian
edited November 2005 in Folding@Home
I was just looking at my stats to see where I was within the team and I just noticed that I passed Keith_"Mortin"_Whitsitt. It made me stop and think for a minute.

Anyways, I just wanted to take my hat off and offer a moment of silence to those folders that are no longer with us.

I hope no one finds this post inappropriate.

Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited November 2005
    BLuKnight wrote:
    I was just looking at my stats to see where I was within the team and I just noticed that I passed Keith_"Mortin"_Whitsitt. It made me stop and think for a minute.

Anyways, I just wanted to take my hat off and offer a moment of silence to those folders that are no longer with us.

I hope no one finds this post inappropriate.

I concur and don't believe for a moment anyone could find your post inappropriate.

It does not hurt to remember.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    It is always a good thing to look around and smell the flowers. We all will pass away and I know that I would like to be remembered after I'm gone. Every day I see something that reminds me of my mother. She will always be a part of my life though she is gone. Mortin may be gone but we can still remember him... :thumbsup:
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    This happened to me a few days ago. I was cleaning out my old IM contacts and reached "Mortin" and I just kinda froze... :(
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2005
    The same thing happened to me Enverex...made me stop for a few.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2005
    It's always a fine idea to remember those who have touched our lives. :)