Hidden and Dangerous and Expansion Pack for free download

edited October 2003 in Gaming
Take 2 are giving away the original H+D game along with the expansion pack FREE. Yep, thats right, the whole dam game for freedownload.

More info (and soon the file itself) at http://www.icronticgames.com/index.php?location=4&&articleid=501

Its on Gigex and Fileplanet now I believe, as soon as we have it, we can post and host ourselves.

Comments

• TemplarTemplar You first.
    edited October 2003
    Best marketing strategy ever :)
  • edited October 2003
    indeed
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited October 2003
    Is it any good? I bought it as a buget game a while ago, installed it but only gave it a quick try. I didn't grab me at all.

bothered.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Is this the Deluxe version or the Original? The deluxe version is still on sale and includes Hardware T&L and other improvements to the game over the original.

Wont be impressed if it is the Deluxe version because I only bought it a little while back.

NS
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    It is the deluxe version
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Not happy.

Well, I mean more not happy than I normally am.

NS
  • Mr_BojinglesMr_Bojingles Northern Michigan New
    edited October 2003
    hmm...i remember playing this game not long after it came out (the orig) It seemed to be kinda buggy, but still fun. Have to give it another whirl as i heard somewhere lots of the bugs were fixed...and its hard to pass up free games :D
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited October 2003
    mr_bojingles3264 said
    Have to give it another whirl as i heard somewhere lots of the bugs were fixed...and its hard to pass up free games :D

Werd...been playing the game for a couple of days now, I haven't really noticed any bugs. The control is a little stiff and awkward at times but otherwise the game is pretty enjoyable.
  • Mr_BojinglesMr_Bojingles Northern Michigan New
    edited October 2003
    Well, when i lasted played it probably 2 or 3 years ago, it seemed a little buggy. But I heard that with the expansion that lots of problems were fixed...or it could of just been my computer i had at the time...ah, the good old emachine :thumbsup:
  • TemplarTemplar You first.
    edited October 2003
    The game is a good idea, but I just don't like the way it plays. Probably because it's so old. It's practically a 3rd person Rainbow 6 game in WWII.