If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

My First Car :)

MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
edited May 2006 in The Pub
When i was 15, i bought my first car. a 1994 eagle vision. $2200. no-so-good shape. this thing got me through my "rough stage" when i first got my license. i had two major accidents, one was my fault, the other i was not. in both cases, the other cars involved were totaled. my car? eh, the bumper bent a little.

between crashes, i drove irresponsibly,i even took this thing "offroad" a couple times and once got the front end up in the air, and when it fell, the whole front end bent up. re-routed a hose and used the sledge, it was fine.

the point is, this thing was built to last. unfortunatly, time passes, and better cars come along. i sold it to my brother, and shortly after the family decided it was a heath hazard, so off to the junkyard it went, right? BUT WAIT!!! we cant just let this lagacy rust away unknown to the world. what we needed was a tribute.

3.jpg
8.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg

a little paint...

10.jpg
11.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
13COPY.jpg
14COPY.jpg
12COPY.jpg
19.jpg

Comments

• NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan New
    edited May 2006
    ROFL NOOB.....Thats great!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Are you entering a derby? Looks sweet. ;)
  • MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
    edited May 2006
    GHoosdum wrote:
    Are you entering a derby? Looks sweet. ;)

we're considering it...
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Gotta love those sweet custom hubcaps...
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2006
    Best. Car. Mod. Ever. ;D
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2006
    omg that ROFL on the door made me lol irl, zomg that is classic.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    so i took it. and now it gets to rust in my front yard...

shoot you blurred the funniest part... drippy-eyed monster on the rear driver side is pretty good too.
    edited May 2006
    ' wrote:
    [V][AGIC']so i took it. and now it gets to rust in my front yard...

shoot you blurred the funniest part... drippy-eyed monster on the rear driver side is pretty good too.

i edited a couple pics, we offend enough people who drive past your house.

dude i say we get a roll cage and racing seat
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    ill go halfsies. you come up with 200 ill get the other 200
    edited May 2006
    I think you ought to tow it over to prime's house and set it on the front lawn during the LAN. :vimp:
    edited May 2006
    so a little update:

we tore out basically everything we can, made a scoop in the hood (ducted by slupee cups), and hit trees really hard. we're pretty much out of ideas and unless we find something to do, we're gonna get it towed away. anyone have any suggestions? its not everyday you can do whatever to a car and get away with it.

ill try to get ][v][agic to post some pis, theyre hilarious.
    edited May 2006
    You want ideas?
    profdlp wrote:
    I think you ought to tow it over to prime's house and set it on the front lawn during the LAN. :vimp:
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited May 2006
    you ran into trees with your car?! How fun can that be?!

What you need to do is enter it into a Demolition Derby!

Yeah!!!

or go Off roading with it, or maybe take it out and race people with it. lol
  • dawinnerdawinner Osgood, OH
    edited May 2006
    OMG... I thought me and my friends were the only ppl to trash a junk car like that.. Now im going to have to find our pictures. We took my friends old car and started backing it into a pile of wood. In the end we got it stuck on top, and most of it on tape!!! We also had other cars of his that we started shooting with AK47's and other high powered rifles. Ahhh.. the good-ole-days.
    edited May 2006
    dawinner wrote:
    OMG... I thought me and my friends were the only ppl to trash a junk car like that.. Now im going to have to find our pictures. We took my friends old car and started backing it into a pile of wood. In the end we got it stuck on top, and most of it on tape!!! We also had other cars of his that we started shooting with AK47's and other high powered rifles. Ahhh.. the good-ole-days.

oh my.... that gave me one heck of a grin.

and prof, i dont know how the heck we'd get it all the way to detroit. but it would be fun times.

and about the demolition derby, it would cost us some money to get it prepped, plus me and my wallet like dirt cheap projects.
  • edited May 2006
    do a burnout till you are running on rims...

bikerboy
  • HawkHawk Fl. Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    And put a big SM LAN 2006 on it.