FS P4, Mobo and 6800NU

edited August 2006 in Trading Post
I've got my P4, Chaintech 9CJS Zenith (i875P chipset) and eVGA 6800 up for sale.

I'm asking $175 for the lot.

Since I've been asked: I will part out the mobo, CPU and 6800.

CPU: P4 2.4C, runs 3282mhz with no errors $55

Mobo: Chaintech 9CJS Zenith, comes with all accessories except the stupid little screwdriver (it broke) $100. Great OC'er

eVGA 6800 video card, currently WC'ed but I have all the aircooling stuff. $100

I will consider trades for a PCI-E vid card in exchange for the whole works.

The mobo/proc will do 273 FSB with no problem depending on ram or divider. The mobo comes with a media reader/front panel with USB ports and front audio plus POST reporter, rounded cables, remote control, manuals, software, i/o shield and quick start guide. The SATA cables for the mobo died so I'll toss in a new set from an MSI mobo.

The CPU is a 2.4C. It's always been watercooled and works flawlessly. I've had it to 3.3 but I think I was held back by the ram.

The vid card is an eVGA 6800NU. It's 100% stable at 380 core 810 ram and will fully unlock to 16p/6v. Yes, it's AGP. It's also water cooled but I still have the air cooling parts for it.

I don't do paypal, payments accepted are USPS M.O. and sales are for the lower 48 states only. Prices are plus shipping.

Heat is under madmat.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• edited May 2006
    Bump for separate prices
  • edited June 2006
    Bump for update.
  • edited July 2006
    Bump for update.
  • edited July 2006
    Price for the whole works dropped...make someone a good folding rig or HTPC.
  • RatBurger08RatBurger08 Corpus Christi, TX
    edited July 2006
    trades for the 6800?

Corey
  • edited July 2006
    I'm looking to buy a 7600GT with the procedes. If you have one to trade for the whole thing then yep I'll trade.
  • RatBurger08RatBurger08 Corpus Christi, TX
    edited July 2006
    nope all i got is a 5500 oc...lol

Thanks anyway

Corey
  • edited August 2006
    I'm still trying to get rid of this setup and I still need a decent vid card. I'd swap the whole works for a PCI-e 6800.