Possible POLL bug?

BuiesCreek847BuiesCreek847 In a van, down by the river, NC Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Community
Hey Dudes!

I stopped by to see how things were going and checked in the Folding board. While there, I saw you good folks are tossing around the idea of having SM15 rig named and/or Fold for the frogs. KEWL! ;)

I looked in the name poll and simply viewed the thread. I did not vote nor view the results. From there I went to look in some other forums. Later I came back wondering what the poll might produce.

In opening the thread, I'm presented with the thread as though I voted. That meaning, the thread goes directly to the results with the members posts underneath..........as though I had voted. :scratch:

Refering to this thread; http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=125

EDIT It may very well be that the poll was closed right after I looked at it. Oops!

Otherwise, y'all are looking good! :thumbsup:

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I viewed a poll at another site that did the same thing ...but it stated that once you viewed the poll it was counted as a vote ...I suppose it's so I wouldn't be influenced by the current voting trend or something like that ...anyway it happened to me also.
  • edited June 2003
    I've definitely not closed the poll; AFAIK it shouldn't be doing that. I guess it's one more thing to add to the To Do list.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Oh sure sure BuiesCreek, come to our site and start ripping everything apart.. thanks! :)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    The one Buies is talking about is closed.

The SM15 naming poll continues, but the decision is already clear.
  • BuiesCreek847BuiesCreek847 In a van, down by the river, NC Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    primesuspect said
    Oh sure sure BuiesCreek, come to our site and start ripping everything apart.. thanks! :)
    Hey, I was just standing there, this dude picks me up, I pee in his hand.

What do you do? :confused: :banghead: