Parts Available

ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
edited July 2006 in Folding@Home
Couldn't find a thread on the current parts manager and/or inventory and/or want list. I'm about to put up in the trader depot a bunch of stuff but there's a couple of HD's (20g 30g) a bunch of cheap mice, an old keyboard, a bunch of ide cables, yada yada yada that I'd gladly donate (including shipping) if there's a need.

Let me know, either here or keto(at)shaw(dot)ca -Kent

Comments

• edited July 2006
    here you go

bikerboy
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Thanks. Looks like nothing I have is in demand.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    we can ALWAYS use the hard drives, if they're working. Just make sure you test them before you waste money shipping dead drives :)

Thanks, Keto!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2006
    we can ALWAYS use the hard drives, if they're working. Just make sure you test them before you waste money shipping dead drives :)

Thanks, Keto!
    Definitely. We could use the IDE cables, too. (We've been asking Hosts to supply their own.)

The parts list there is sadly outdated, I'm ashamed to say. The mailing address is still valid, though. :)

Prof makes note to self to get off butt and update the parts list... :-/
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    Definitely. We could use the IDE cables, too. (We've been asking Hosts to supply their own.)

Are you serious? I wish I had known this before I sent you that box the other day! I've got a boxful of spare cables. I'll dig some out and ship them to you soon.