Miscellaneous 'Parts Drawer' - Long List

ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
edited July 2006 in Trading Post
See pics. PayPal only. Prices in $USD unless you are in Canada, then the price is in $CDN!! Negotiable on EVERYTHING. Keep in mind that Parcel Post from Canada to the USA *starts* at $4.65 for the slowest bulk package rate - so your best bet is to combine items for cheapest transport cost. ALL ITEMS ARE + SHIPPING COST, your preference of method.

ALL GUARANTEED WORKING, MONEY BACK IF DOA.

I've done a few deals in the past on the forums here, I think I have a thread somewhere. I have a few feedbacks on trader ratings, I have 20 feedback all positive on ebay under Oteka9.

Thames Star branded "320W" (ya, right) PSU set up to test lights, accessories, peripherals etc. Works great, plug in to the wall, plug in the accessory, turn on the power and 'bingo'. $7

Blue cold cathode light NIB (New In Box) has original price tag on it I paid $19.95. Yours for $6

Maxtor D740X-6L 20G HD. No idea of speed (rpm or ATA). Works or your money back (see above) $6

Maxtor Diamond Max Plus 8 ATA133 30G HD $8 REMINDER all items guaranteed to work or your money back if DOA.

OEM PC133 RAM 256MB $6

USB Trouble Light $2 (Please don't ask me to ship this on its own for two bux =P)

SATA cables, 2 per bag, 2 bags $2 for all

IDE Cables - black, ASUS branded, as a set only, they are labelled and include 2 labelled HDD, 1 labelled CD, 1 labelled floppy. $2

OEM P4 HS & Fan $5

OCZ Heatsink c/w high rpm loud annoying but very efficient fan. Fits older AMD. I used this a lot and it works really well. Did I mention this combo was high dB? $4

3Com TP4 4 port hub $3

6' Cat5 cable NIB $2

DLink DWL-520+ wireless NIC PCI $5

DLink DE528 (?) NIC PCI $2

PACKAGE: THIS (PICK ONE:WILL/MIGHT/COULD BE TOTAL CRAP) BE OF INTEREST TO ANYONE WHO COLLECTS OLDER COMPUTER STUFF. ATI PCI Vid card with RageII chip, I don't know the specific name of the card or how much memory it has (but it won't be much, like 2MB or something) it is ™1996 AND an ORIGINAL Diamond Monster 4MB add-in 3D card from 1997. Want to play Quake old-skool style? take the combo for $5

OK so all those items add up to $65. Want to make my junk *ahem* parts drawer your parts drawer? Take it all for $60 SHIPPED :hair:

I'll package all the delicate stuff in anti-stat bags and bubble wrap.

keto(at)shaw(dot)ca or PM here on the boards. Thanks for lookin!

Comments

• sjfeinbesjfeinbe Saginaw, MI
    edited July 2006
    Ygpm
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Please note that shipping location is Edmonton, Alberta, Canada postal code T5T 2V5. One available method of shipping, my preferred in fact, is mail, you can check rates at www.canadapost.com
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    I checked the rates for me, and it was like $40 minimum. I almost laid a gold brick (then I could have bought the stuff) when I shipped the stuff to lemonlime, it only cost me like $4 to ship to him in ontartio I think. Canada's postal service must make some money.
  • RatBurger08RatBurger08 Corpus Christi, TX
    edited July 2006
    Does that D-Link come with an antenna?

If so, does it work with a Netgear router?

Corey
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    The DWL 520 does indeed have an antenna, it's just hiding behind the end of the power supply in the edge of the picture. As to whether it works with any specific router, all I can say is that it should but I haven't tested it with a Netgear and have no reasonable means of doing so, sorry. Tested with a Linksys and a DLink both wireless routers. Just tellin it true, this thing doesn't have the biggest range of any NIC ever made, requires a reasonably strong signal or clear line of sight to function well. Meh, it's 5 bucks =P
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Maxtor D740X-6L 20G = 7200rpm 2mb cache, base off quantum fireball ka/ks
  • RatBurger08RatBurger08 Corpus Christi, TX
    edited July 2006
    I have no idea what you just said, but OK! LOL

Yeah, I'll probably buy it with the speakers if I can.

Corey
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    allenpan wrote:
    Maxtor/ D740X-6L / 20G = / 7200rpm / 2mb cache, / base off quantum fireball ka/ks

Brand Name / Model # / 20Gb Size / Platter Speed / Cache Size / Based off of a previous model.