Modding Supplies - Bulk Lot

ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
edited July 2006 in Trading Post
People still do mods, right? I've lost track :banghead: Here's a chance to buy a bulk lot of modding supplies to make yer box 1337. (Do people still say 'leet'?)

Conditions of sale: PayPal only. Price is + actual shipping of your choice. Price is in $US or in $CDN if you are in Canada. Selling as a single lot only.

Everything you see in the picture, minus the furniture :D

**note that some packages are open, may not be full retail amount in a couple of cases** If you have questions, ASK ME!

-Lots of blue & black cable shrink-wrap.
-Braided silver wrap for wires/cables.
-Red, silver & black cable conduit.
-3 misc small heatsinks, couple small fans, numerous fan connectors.
-bag of *about* 10 1.5 MCD red LCD's
-5 colors of 1" plastic tape, 1 roll of silver/chrome 2" tape.
-4 chrome 120mm fan grilles, 2 black 90mm fan grilles, 1 chrome 60mm fan grille.
-In the foreground left, that's a roll of fine wire (for tying things up out of view) and the fluorescent tubes I've used to run cables - glowy!
-On the right, the box with the green background is various colored velcro cable ties.
-Blue, red & silver chrome cable ties (short) and plain black ones (short) plus the big container of multi-colored cable ties at the back.

I think that's everything but in any case, EVERYTHING you see on the table here, all packaged up in one box. $40 plus shipping. I'm gonna guess and say that, at retail, you're looking at $150ish.

No, I won't part it out :grumble:

PM me or email keto(at)shaw(dot)ca

ModdingSupplies.jpg

Comments

• ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    I forgot to post the shipping location - Edmonton, Alberta T5T 2V5. You can check various shipping rates at www.canadapost.com