Work Server Down?

sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
edited July 2006 in Folding@Home
Its giving me errors while trying to connect to the Work Server... temporary problem?

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2006
    If you have your rig set for deadlineless WU's change it over to No Preference. Tinkers are scarce these days. :(
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited July 2006
    I opened the Setup again and found "Request work units without deadlines? (no/yes)" and it was already set to no. Theres no option I see for No Preference. And it still hasnt recognized that WU on my stats :sad2:
    edited July 2006
    Are you using the console version along with EMIII? If you are, see what it says in the queue. Another thing is that the points will not always get posted right away. And - are you referring to Stanford's stats or to EOC?
    edited July 2006
    Console client, with EMIII - referring to the little blue circle with the 1 in it that I (continue to) see in EMIII. When I double click on the circle, it shows 8 that are Finished and Sent and one (queue position 09) thats Ready for Upload (wating in queue). I realize the points take a little while, but its been like... 9 hours. And I'm referring to Stanford's stats page.
    edited July 2006
    The blue circle means that it can't get to the server to send the WU. As long as you have new work to do I would just sit tight. They should get the server going sooner or later and you'll get credit for the WU then. :)
    edited July 2006
    Okay thanks
    edited July 2006
    Finally submitted it.
    edited July 2006
    w00t! :cheers: