Notable Milestone Threads

BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseurThere's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Community
IMHO there are just too many threads. When I click "View new posts" almost the whole list are notable milestones. Can't a thread be made and put catagories and then put the people under that? Make a post in that thread ever week or 2 times a week? No need for the sub-forum if that is done.

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Think that forum could get removed from the "view new post" searcher, Shorty? That sounds like a tall order... :rolleyes:

We have been combining them by milestone... otherwise there would be 4x as many. I'm under the impression as many people like those threads as dislike them... and we've discussed this ad nauseum before. I will bring it up [again] with the folding mods though.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I mean it's not so hard to just have 1 thread and put the milestones there by category. Would be less hassle then to be making a new thread for every person that reaches 1k, 2k, 5k, etc.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    General Keebler said
    Think that forum could get removed from the "view new post" searcher, Shorty? That sounds like a tall order... :rolleyes:

We have been combining them by milestone... otherwise there would be 4x as many. I'm under the impression as many people like those threads as dislike them... and we've discussed this ad nauseum before. I will bring it up [again] with the folding mods though.
    It cannot be removed without hardcoding. Im looking for a hack for it. Give me a few days to finish up the rest of any minor bugs and I will get to it.

Add to list in forum bugs please :)