mirage is gone ...

edited September 2006 in Folding@Home
.. and it is "gungor" now. I mean, my FAH id is gungor from now on. It has always bothered me to leave my accumulated FAH points behind since I used the FAH name as mirage in Team Short-Media. So, I went back to my old account name "gungor" but changed the team number to 93. Now, I can keep accumulating the points in my old ID and still contribute to the team. I hope it is okay to use a different FAH id. Otherwise please let me know.

By the way, I have added another box, see the signature #6. It will be folding as soon as I receive the 80/120mm fan adapter for the CPU heatsink.

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Thank you for staying loyal!
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    good stuff... keep up the folding :)
  • edited September 2006
    Leo, about two months back we had discussed about 939Dual-SATA2 board, do you remember? Since I had always in mind to play with an A64X2, I bought that board, actually the new revision "VSTA". It is an exotic board, I really like it. And, although state-of the-art is Conroe, I am glad I did, A64X2 is performing so much better than PD805. Congratulations with your PD9XX upgrades, I am sure they are much smoother than PD8XX series.
  • edited September 2006
    Hey Sledge, nice to see you around.