Who here wears watches

Comments

• ins4n17yins4n17y Cabanatuan City, Philippines Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    heres mine.

isiea268.JPG

63.jpg

cheers. isi.

i like it. never have to change a battery and the face is BiG enough for the females to notice.
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    i don't wear watches, i like the feeling of being naked.
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
    edited November 2006
    i carry a sundial with me. if it produces a shadow on the dial i know i need to go back to sleep before i can feed.

i mean party, party it up... big time.. ?

i cant wear any type of arm, wrist, finger jewelry, i can however wear 2 security badges, 3 usb drives, a set of keys and an led light from my neck.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    Armo wrote:
    i cant wear any type of arm, wrist, finger jewelry, i can however wear 2 security badges, 3 usb drives, a set of keys and an led light from my neck.

You should really pimp that out with a big chain and a bling bling golden wall clock.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2006
    Armo wrote:
    ...and an led light from my neck.
    One of my neighbors has a dog who wears one of those. :thumbsup:
  • RADARADA Apple Valley, CA Member
    edited November 2006
    Armo wrote:
    i can however wear 2 security badges, 3 usb drives, a set of keys and an led light from my neck.

*RADA takes 20 steps to the right of Armo - The Human Lightning Rod........:bigggrin:
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    RADA wrote:
    *RADA takes 20 steps to the right of Armo - The Human Lightning Rod........:bigggrin:

Better Make it 100, he's going to attract a pretty big bolt.
  • edited November 2006
    I wore a watch back in high school untill I got sick of taking it apart to clean the meat off of it every few days. These days I just use my smartphone for my timekeeping related needs.
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited November 2006
    I wear one all the time. Specially at work so i know when it is feeding time for the troops, hehe.
  • MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited November 2006
    isiea wrote:
    i like it. never have to change a battery and the face is BiG enough for the females to notice.
    So, two females walk by you and one turns to the other and says: "Did you see the size of his watch face?!?".

I really don't think that's what they notice. ;D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2006
    MrBill wrote:
    So, two females walk by you and one turns to the other and says: "Did you see the size of his watch face?!?".

If they did, I'd strap a Grandfather Clock to my arm and - whoo-boy! :cheers:
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    after years of a watch pulling my wrist hairs out painfully I stick to just the cell phone to see the time.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited November 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    If they did, I'd strap a Grandfather Clock to my arm and - whoo-boy! :cheers:
    SM byte lol.
  • edited November 2006
    This is what I was wearing today, nothing so fancy but I like it.
  • ins4n17yins4n17y Cabanatuan City, Philippines Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    MrBill wrote:

you'd be surprised.

like yesterday i was at a coffee pub called williams and two ladies asked me if i had spare change because their funds were insufficient for say their cuppucino.

as soon as i moved my hand to take my visa out, the two girls noticed my watch and said "wow THAT's big"

i immediately replied, thank you, it's good to know you girls can appreciate the "size of my hardware"...by the way, you must be made by intel to be that hot!

dumbfounded, giving me the female evil eye, i quickly responded with well, your cuppucino is ready when you are....
    edited November 2006
    I think that post just pwned Profs for an SM byte.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    isiea wrote:
    you'd be surprised.

like yesterday i was at a coffee pub called williams and two ladies asked me if i had spare change because their funds were insufficient for say their cuppucino.

as soon as i moved my hand to take my visa out, the two girls noticed my watch and said "wow THAT's big"

i immediately replied, thank you, it's good to know you girls can appreciate the "size of my hardware"...by the way, you must be made by intel to be that hot!

dumbfounded, giving me the female evil eye, i quickly responded with well, your cuppucino is ready when you are....

;D CLASSIC!
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    isiea wrote:
    you'd be surprised.

Absolutely brilliant. I second it for SM Byte
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited November 2006
    i only wear a watch when i leave the house. when i come home, everything comes off.

LIN :)
    edited November 2006
    LIN wrote:
    when i come home, everything comes off.
    :hair:
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited November 2006
    Lol Lol.

LIN ;)
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    i have 7 of them

3 fossils
    1 Invicta
    2 Casio
    1 Citizen
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    I have a drawer full of watches and wear one when I go anywhere but work. Work is just too hard on watches!
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    I collect watches, and as a college instructor, I need to be able to frequently check the time, and it seems less conspicuous to just look at my wrist. If I had to get my cell phone out every few minutes to see how much lecture time I have left, I would likely never let them go on time.

Currently I'm wearing a silver and black leather Massini watch.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    I have a Casio Wave Ceptor that I got for Christmas last year from my girlfriend... It looks nice and it gets auto updates by radio signal so that's cool too...
  • edited November 2006
    And this is another Seiko diver I was wearing today :)
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
    edited November 2006
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    I have a Casio Wave Ceptor that I got for Christmas last year from my girlfriend... It looks nice and it gets auto updates by radio signal so that's cool too...

not nearly as cool as this:
    calcwatch12.jpg
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    Armo wrote:
    calcwatch12.jpg

I think I had that watch back in grade school!:headbange
    edited December 2006
    Armo wrote:
    calcwatch12.jpg

OMG flashback
    edited December 2006
    RWB wrote:
    I think I had that watch back in grade school!:headbange
    I still have that watch from back in grade school.