Need opinions on web host...

DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
edited February 2007 in Internet & Media
Has anyone done business with a webhost called Sarcnet Industries?!Their site is http://www.sarcnet.com/

I'm not looking for esoteric replys about "uptime, reliability or support" What I really want to know is if they give free bags of microwaveable popcorn with each new hosting account.:coffee:

Comments

• airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    D00d!

They are the best host. They sent me a free car in the mail when I opened my account. And they have this program, that if you don't contact technical support all year long they give you one month free. I think its called the support relief program.

Put the check in the mail prime. [/shill]
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    Sarcnet hosts all my sites :)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    Sarcnet is a good web host. Its owner is a bit of an asshat, but if you put severed horse heads in his bed, it keeps him in line. When that fails, he likes it when you replace his sugar with anthrax.

COFFEE YOU COULD DIE FOR. GET IT? DIE FOR. :|

I quit.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    Thrax wrote: »
    I quit.

I heard a spot of Shorty's Tea eliminates the previous steps listed.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    sarcnet sucks. They host all my sites too, and everytime something goes wrong, I'm calling tech support and all I ever get is a busy signal or voicemail. And then, when I leave messages, they never return my call.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    sarcnet sucks. They host all my sites too, and everytime something goes wrong, I'm calling tech support and all I ever get is a busy signal or voicemail. And then, when I leave messages, they never return my call.
    Same here :(

I treated the owner like a brother, taught him to make proper tea and all I got in return was dog poop :(:(:(

Last thing I heard was that his cat had kittens under his bed and they were there for days and he didn't care and that he let Pseudonym eat them :(:(:(:(:(

Still the hosting ain't too shabby :bigggrin:
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited February 2007

Shill? SHILL!