FS: Random stuff

WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
edited March 2007 in Trading Post
Okay dudes and dudetts, I am starting to realize the value of money over possessions that I will probably never use again..that and I am moving soon and I have some stuff that would be of more use to someone else

LinkSys WPC54GS Wireless-G adapter with speedBooster for Laptop/Notebook
-Retail, Unopened (Bought it and relized that my lappy only had a PCMAI2 or sumthing)
Asking: 45 Shipped

ThermalTake Volcano 2 Heatsink, THIS IS JUST THE HEATSINK, it comes with no fan, no screws, nothing just the heatsink and the clip for XP or thunderbird systems.
-5+shipping

Vantec Tornado 80mm Fan: I have two of them, they have been opened, but they totally work. They however do not come with fan grills and one of them has some gunky left over duct tape left on the sides of it
-7 bucks for each+ Shipping

D-Link Wireless G Router (DI-524) It has been opened, I tried top process the rebate but i never got it (I WILL NEVER trust rebates again!) but this was hardly used because it was quickly replaced with a Linksys54GS router
-Yours for 35 + Shipping (yea i know you can get it from newegg, new, for 30 bucks, but good luck getting the rebate)

-MSI 865PE Neo2-V
This motherboard was bought to ressurect a p4 machine, but i got a whole bunch of error codes and it never booted up properly, I am selling this as is so you can PM me with what you think is acceptable for something like this)

-Turbolink 420 Watt PSU, this is a decent PSU, I have used it many of times before and it works...most of the time..yet again this will be sold as is so PM me if your interested with a price (this thing must be appx 5 years old and was used for appx 2)

-Shuttle a35n-ultra mobo This thing is pretty much dead, once you flip the PSU on it automatically turns on liek the fans spin, it doesnt POST, maybe someone can do SOMETHING with this so I am asking for
5 bucks+shipping

-

all right guys, thats it...all prices are negotiable..so PM me and we will talk...remember this all goes to a very good cause... me :)

Comments

• WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    price changes:
    DI-524: 30 Shipped
    Vantec Tornados: Get both for 15 shipped

Both Motherboards can be purchased for 30 shipped

* I am fairly flexible...I cannot stress this enough!*
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    I cannot edit...so I will just post :)
    if your vaguely interested in anything..PM me a price and I will probably take it :)
    EDIT:
    Vantec Tornados are sold to dragondog... or dogdragon...forget which came first...the dragon or the dog

Edit:
    sold to
    TheBurninator
    roofles
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    You have just insulted the ancestors of DogDragon, RedDragon, and BlueDragon. Spirits will now torment you for the rest of your life!

but will they dog spirits or dragon spirits?