Off topic?

botheredbothered Manchester UK
edited June 2003 in Community
I know this is in the wrong place but-
I sucessfully registered, When I come to the forum my name is there.When I try to post it asks me to log in, I log in, I try to post and it asks me to log in again. (If this post works it must be ok)
On my second attempt a third lot of forums appeared that included off topic etc. That section is no longer there, Thats why this is in the wrong place.
Anyway great to see Icrontic back, It was always my favorite forum, Congrats to the team that got it back online.

bothered.

Comments

• EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Some forums only appear when you are logged in. I have had to re-login when logged in before because if the URL changes the cookie no-longer applies, though if any problems persist i'll set Aran on it for you...

NS
  • PeckersPeckers Sweden
    edited June 2003
    You will have to lower your cookie-setting to mediumhigh to accept the cookies the forum uses, then you can raise it to high if you want and the cookie will still work.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited June 2003
    I use Zone alarm and it is set to medium for cookies. I've just set it to off. What is happening is every time I ckick on a forum or post or new reply I have to log in again. I'll see how it goes with cookie control off.

bothered.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I am really starting to hate firewalls, had to fix a mates computer because the internet just wouldnt load anything, couldnt even ping, turns out he had 3 AntiVirus programs and 3 Firewalls, 2 were running and the third wasnt and because it wasnt, just blocked EVERYTHING. Argh.

NS