DellSB - Dimension 8300 Tower with 2.6Ghz 800Mhz FSB P4 for $599 AR

Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
edited June 2003 in Trading Post
as much as I hate to post it this :) - This is one Hell of a Deal (if for the parts only..)

from www.Techbargains.com & www.GotApex.com
DellSB - Dimension 8300 Tower with 2.6Ghz 800Mhz FSB P4 with 256MB Dual Channel 400Mhz DDR SDRAM, for $599 after Rebate with FREE Shipping! (Posted by: Apex)
Dell`s again cutting prices. You get a high end Dimension 8300 desktop with a HyperThreading equipped 2.6Ghz Pentium 4 processor with a 800mhz system bus (and Intel`s high end i875 desktop chipset), 256MB of dual channel 400Mhz DDR SDRAM, a 30GB HD, 48x CD-Rom, a 64MB nVidia Geforce4 Mx AGP card with TV output, and 5.1 channel sound. They`re even throwing in Microsoft® Office Small Business w/EducateU for free, something that normally costs you $130. Final price is due to $100 instant discount and $150 mail in rebate.
    * Start here at Dell Small Business Featured Desktops.
DELLSB
* Click on Customize It under New Dimension 8300 $599
* All of the options for the lowest cost should already be selected (it should show $749 in red at the top). The rebate and free Microsoft Office software should already be selected. Choose whatever upgrades you may want, though this may raise the price.
* Scroll to the bottom and click on Continue
* Scroll to the bottom and click on Continue
* Scroll to the bottom and click on Add to cart
* Shipping is free. Send in the $150 mail in rebate (Expires 6/11/03). REBATE
* Remember, if you don`t have a business, you can use your own name as the business name. In fact, that`s a good idea, since the rebate is made out to the company name.

Go to Customize it
    *<s>there's a
Free Upgrade to 512MB Dual Channel DDR400</s> Free memory Upgrade invalidates Rebate
*ATI Radeon 9000 AIW is +$70
*ATI Radeon 9800 (non pro) is +$110

Comments

• Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited June 2003
    and it's still a DELL
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    Parts are parts, I would take it if I had $600 to burn.

~FA
  • PaulPaul Member
    edited June 2003
    There was a deal earlier this week,can't remember the exact details but it was a high-clocked 800mhz fsb Intel processor with a 9800 Pro for less than $1000. Seemed like a damn good deal to me