Microsoft Software & Programs CHEAP!! (NFR Software)

Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
edited June 2003 in Trading Post
got this from CaffineMe and www.Slickdeals.net
(NFR = Not For Resale)
Microsoft <http://www.slickdeals.net/?pno=3308&lno=1> has their Action Pack Bundle for $299. Apply code MHQ062 to take $200 off. These are full versions with no time bombs, no manual, no box and not for resale.

The bundle includes : XP Pro, 2k3 Server, 2k Advanced Server, Office XP, MS SQL etc..

For the smalltime user who wants to be legal, or just have all this stuff at hand...wow, heck of a deal.

From MS:

Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional with Service Pack 1
Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 with Service Pack 1
Microsoft SQL ServerTM 2000 Developer Edition
Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server
Microsoft Mobile Information Server 2002
Microsoft Office XP Professional with Service Pack 1
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server
Microsoft SharePointTM Portal Server 2001
Microsoft Publisher 2002
Microsoft MapPoint® 2002
Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server with Service Pack 3
Microsoft Outlook® 2002
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2
Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Service Pack 3
Microsoft Visio® 2002 Professional Service Release 1
Microsoft FrontPage® 2002
Microsoft ISA Server Service Pack 1
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2001 Service Pack 2
Microsoft Project 2002 Professional
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
...and much more!

I got mine so go get yours!

Comments

• EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Um.......... I dont know what you saw, but that link goes to an Action back, for resellers.

The Microsoft Action Pack Subscription for U.S.

The Microsoft Action Pack Subscription is restricted to resellers, consultants, value-added resellers, value-added providers, system integrators, developers, system builders, hosts, service providers, and IT professionals who sell Microsoft products or provide solutions based on Microsoft products and technologies to third-party customers.

The Microsoft Action Pack Subscription is designed to provide you with the essential and up-to-date sales, marketing, training, and campaign tools and resources to get you on track quickly for new Microsoft products, solutions, and marketing strategies. Better still, it also includes core Microsoft products such as Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Advanced Server, Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000, Microsoft Small Business Server 2000, Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft FrontPage®, Microsoft Visio® 2002, and much more!

Marketing, sales, and training tools and information are conveniently packaged and sent to you during the course of your year-long subscription.

NS
    edited June 2003
    Found it, it only shows up if you choose "United States" for your region.

Sucks as usual.

NS
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Remember, if you do purchase it, they keys will only last for the year subscription unless you renew. The renewal will be at least $200. I didn't realize this before purchasing, and it won't let me cancel my order. Ah, well. I can always *cough* find *cough* another key. :D And I have the pretty CD's. ;)
    edited June 2003
    Oh, heh, now I'm quite glad I didn't buy it. 1 year of legality, whoopy do. If Windows ever goes entirely subscription then I'm just going stright to Linux regardless, as it seems the way that Microsoft are heading, another way to rake in the revenue.

NS
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Well, you don't have to go searching for the stuff now. You'll have the discs. ;)
    edited June 2003
    I already have the discs *nudge nudge*

Though I just named my Slackware 9 disk "Windows 2003 Enterprise Server" /me bangs head on desk

NS
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I bought it, it's $199 each year to renew, not sure if I will or not.
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by Trekky8472
    Remember, if you do purchase it, they keys will only last for the year subscription unless you renew. The renewal will be at least $200. I didn't realize this before purchasing, and it won't let me cancel my order. Ah, well. I can always *cough* find *cough* another key. :D And I have the pretty CD's. ;)

From Slickdeals post
    Microsoft has their Action Pack Bundle for $299. Apply code MHQ062 to take $200 off. These are full versions with no time bombs, no manual, no box and not for resale.

The bundle includes : XP Pro, 2k3 Server, 2k Advanced Server, Office XP, MS SQL etc..

Update: It is a non time bombed version, but you are legally obligated to fully uninstall & delete the software after a year.
    edited June 2003
    "Update: It is a non time bombed version, but you are legally obligated to fully uninstall & delete the software after a year. "

Means they really should take out.........

"Microsoft has their Action Pack Bundle for $299. Apply code MHQ062 to take $200 off. These are full versions <b>with no time bombs</b>, no manual, no box and not for resale."

It may not be an actual time bomb but its as good as, to any legally abiding customer anyway.

NS